Razz
Your name: Razz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73513458

Your ban ID: 66529

Banned by: Pear

Reason: Mass RDM, failrp // Extended by Viljo

Involved: All of my victims of RDM and my friend RaMe which was also RDMing.

Why we should unban you: Hello, I'm an old player of Fearless, between the split of Fearless and the new community I did a mistake just like many others that unfortunately got me permanently suspended from the Fearless Community. I wish to apologize to those affected by my RDM'ing. I just hope to get back on the server someday. I played on the new community for a fair bit only to realize that there was nothing wrong with FL, just the last Admin team, that now moved on to the new community. I know it is not a good reason but I would really request to have a time date put to this ban so perhaps I can return some day. I have after all been banned for like 4 months now if I am right, perhaps more or less, but whatever.

However, there is a slight problem..
According to FearlessRP UBR Rules, I cannot ever get unbanned:

Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Now, according to this rule here, which is in my opinion very ineffective as several people as far as I know have been unbanned even though that they have broken the rules on purpose, just like I did, I am not claiming to ''accidently Mass RDMing'' as it is very obvious I did it on purpose. I really hope an exception can be made. Here is an example of what I know an user being permanently suspended and then unbanned:

62453 | [FL:RP] GreeD^ | STEAM_0:1:41161698 | DDOS-attack at players and staff-member. | Expired | [FL] Enzyme

I have nothing against Greed, but isn't DDosing far worse than RDMing? He had another chance, and In my opinion, so should I. I regret my actions but unfortunately I can't undo it.
You were a minge on FL, you were/are a minge on Limelight. You are basically THE minge
I was personally around to witness your RDM spree. I fail to see any reason for you to be unbanned as you obviously gave 0 fucks at the time of committing the act.

As for referencing other cases, Each case is concluded on a case by case basis. What GreeD did in comparison to your case is irrelevant.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I'm very sorry for what I did and I regret it but it cant be undone, I just wish I could have another chance.
You can say you're sorry all you like but you are going to have to construct a more convincing argument as to why you deserve to be unbanned. "I'm sorry" doesn't quite cut it.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Put me on last chance, that way if I do something that deserves a ban I would be permabanned again. I think everyone deserves a second chance.
I have yet to see a convincing argument for your unban. You just keep repeating "I'm sorry." What good would the community get from giving you another chance to have the privilege to play on our servers? You've always minged around during your tenure here and you put the icing on the cake with your RDM spree with your buddy.

You've managed to rack up 20 blacklists and enough bans to be placed on your last chance for lying to staff previously. You've had your last chance and last chances, are last chances. No ifs ands or buts.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
With all that's been said I fail to see why we should unban you.
With all the blacklists & bans considered, you've had quite an amount of chances to redeem yourself.
Your actions have consequenses.

Denied.