UBR - Wolfey
Your name: Wolfey

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47115777

Your ban ID: 69470

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: Propspamming to crash server

Involved: Wolfey and SnowredWolf

Why we should unban you: I would like to start this off by saying that I have not made a Un ban request until now approximatley four months after I was banned from FLRP. This gave me time to think about what I had done and gave me time to make sure what I wrote was meaningfull and not an immediate responce that was fueled by anger.

I will now explain what happened and why - One night after going out on my graduation night me and my friends decided to go back home and play Gmod FLRP together after all we had many hours and I had personally made many friends form this particualr server. We then decided to and regrettably fight with helicopters not realising the reactions of our actions at this time. We soon realised that we spawned too many as we started to get frame drop so we decided to quickly delete them this only seemed to make it worse and the server suddenly stopped working. We then tried to rejoin we were then greeted with the message that we cannot join as we were banned. I can now after this amount of time see the fault in my actions now, I also understand how it could have affected the community. I do believe that I have matured and better understand the community and the importance of the rules.

I just hope that you understand that I am truely sorry for what I have done and hope that you can find it to allow me back into the community for one last chance. I promise to play within the rules and be a legally abiding Evocity citizen. Angel
[Image: 13043393_1153867281324272_88580030714592...e=571A3A5A]
Hello wolfey,

I'm willing to give you another chance on fearless under one condition:
You will be put on last chance and receive a 50 hours blacklist from pte(physgun, props and entities)

If you accept this I'll lift the ban and apply the blacklists

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server administrator
(04-17-2016, 09:07 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Hello wolfey,

I'm willing to give you another chance on fearless under one condition:
You will be put on last chance and receive a 50 hours blacklist from pte(physgun, props and entities)

If you accept this I'll lift the ban and apply the blacklists

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server administrator

Yes I accept this deal, I appreciate you understanding! Smile
[Image: 13043393_1153867281324272_88580030714592...e=571A3A5A]
Very well, I'll do this tomorrow when I can reach a computer.
Approved

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator