Star 
Your name: [FL:RP] Balls

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46942102

Your ban ID: 71165

Banned by: [FL:M] AwetruckBullet

Reason: FearRP

Involved: JackZ, Xtremefighter, Hunter

Why we should unban you:
Lets get through the story; I was playing as an SRU unit myself. I got to a call in the SWAT van and saw these armed rebel. I got out of my van and began to shoot at them from a distance, I of course took few bullet too(FearRP off). After a couple of shots fired, they rushed me and I had to take cover inside the bullet proof SWAT van. They surrounded me before I got to drive away. I was now blocked inside and the only way I could stay alive, was to stay inside the SWAT van as it was bullet proof.
After a couple of minutes they still got me surrounded and my van blocked off. At this moment AwetruckBullet teleports to me, brings me high in the air to speak with me, After a few minutes of of silence, AwetruckBullet bans me.

Thats the story.
Pretty much everything is in it. Damage logs can tell that I got shot.
I do not have any other proofs.

FearRP is clearly off before I even got inside the van. And even when I was inside the van they shot at me, FearRP is still off.
Even if they get into the back of the van and points a gun at me (Which they did) FearRP is still off. I knew I would die no matter what if I got out of that van.

I am unable to see how I am Breaking FearRP, even after I have spoken to Awetruck.

-[FL:RP] Balls
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
I'll repeat what I said to you on Steam.

FearRP never applied in the first place. As soon as you got in that SWAT Van, you knew that it was completely bullet-proof therefore FearRP never applied even if you were shot at whilst in the van. Now, as soon as someone got into the back of the van and placed a gun to your head through the railing, FearRP then applied. You failed to understand this, therefore you were banned.

Let us also consider how outnumbered you were.

Quote:After a few minutes of of silence, AwetruckBullet bans me

This statement makes it sound like we had no dialogue at all. We had spoken and I had given my verdict.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-17-2016, 11:00 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I'll repeat what I said to you on Steam.

FearRP never applied in the first place. As soon as you got in that SWAT Van, you knew that it was completely bullet-proof therefore FearRP never applied even if you were shot at whilst in the van. Now, as soon as someone got into the back of the van and placed a gun to your head through the railing, FearRP then applied. You failed to understand this, therefore you were banned.

Let us also consider how outnumbered you were.

Quote:After a few minutes of of silence, AwetruckBullet bans me

This statement makes it sound like we had no dialogue at all. We had spoken and I had given my verdict.

Quote:You failed to understand this, therefore you were banned.
I am failing to understand this as it is against everything that i've been told in my time on FL.

Quote:This statement makes it sound like we had no dialogue at all. We had spoken and I had given my verdict.
We did indeed speak. But suddenly the dialogue stopped and we had a few minutes if silence, and it was at this point you banned me. Which is why I asked for a better explanation on steam as I did not understand the statement that you stated on the server.

And apart from that, Non of that is within the rules and will probably get interpreted differently from Admin to Admin.
Hello,

I don't get it u saying i'm involved but  at the moment u got banned I was in loading screen afther my game crashed.

But I don't think this will do anything.

-Co0FiE
(04-18-2016, 04:41 PM)Co0FiE Wrote: Hello,

I don't get it u saying i'm involved but  at the moment u got banned I was in loading screen afther my game crashed.

But I don't think this will do anything.

-Co0FiE

My mistake. I thought you were there.
Awaiting concluding Administrator's reply.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Unban request approved, it was indeed an invalid ban.