Ban Request: Fykon
Name of player: [FL:RP] Fykon (at time of writing)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39556511

Time in GMT: 7:00 pm til 7:30

Summary: he ran straight past me (a cop) stationed behind the desk and ran to the elevator, I caught him and handcuffed him but he got off on a floor and committed suicide [pic one].
at another time I caught him walking past the desk to the elevator and opened fire, I killed him and he came back, again and again. then once i had caught him on one last attempt to raid, I trapped him in the elevator and cuffed him, he then got off at a floor and committed suicide [pic two].

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...8065036267?

also one final thing, the server became a bit of a mingefest in that half an hour so it might be worth checking the logs
Me and my friend were playing just a few minutes ago and we arrested a cor, then we were getting sniped and we see a red BMW drive away swiftly, he ran my friend over so I chased it and took him down telling him to get out of the car he obeyed but when I had a gun equipped with my sights aimed at him he was breaking FearRP by mimicking me while my gun was still pointed at him, then a BMD tranq'd me and Fykon punched my unconcious body then jumped on it to kill me and then they drove off together, this guy had no reason to start randomly sniping us while we were arresting a cor, and he may also be linked with a incident that happened on the server of someone on the rooftops RDM'ing with a sniper but that could of been anybody. This guy is just taking the piss, although I have no evidence I do have a witness [FL:RP] ElementalPwnge
Any of your stories here lac evidence, the pictures provided don't show much worth a ban.
I would check the logs but I can't at the moment because it's 7 in the morning and I have to work in an hour.

So the next admin to read this, just check the logs and see if there is anything unusual.
Just wanna notice that Fykon broke the rules sereval times yesterday. He broke NLR 3 times,RDM 2 times and also random raided me without yelling raid or anything.
But noone of the admin took me serious when I wrote in @ and told em to teleport to me. Or maybe they were AFK.
So it shouldnt really suprise me if he really did this.

Greetings Situation
I am not involved in this, but he is in my clan. he seems perfectly fine ive not noticed anything breaking the rules But - he has been abit like i want to raid sombody, his abit trigger happy i think :/ i shall have a word with him and let him no his got a ban request, i didnt think he would be like this, he seems like a good rper
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(11-03-2011, 09:34 PM)Headie Wrote: I am not involved in this, but he is in my clan. he seems perfectly fine ive not noticed anything breaking the rules But - he has been abit like i want to raid sombody, his abit trigger happy i think :/ i shall have a word with him and let him no his got a ban request, i didnt think he would be like this, he seems like a good rper

He has potentional to be a good rp'er, but he just doesnt... if he changes his ways then the admins can forget about my put in this ban request.
guys read the rules... do not post in courthouse if ur not directly involved...

(im just sayin)

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(11-05-2011, 01:38 PM)sliwa Wrote: guys read the rules... do not post in courthouse if ur not directly involved...

(im just sayin)

Were you involved?