Unban Request/Shortend
Name:Doge!

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:75437125

Your ban ID:71150

Banned by:[FL:M] Ludo ( Extended by Spear) 

Reason:RDMing x2 as a Citizen, previous punishments for same reason 

Why we should unban you: I want to start by saying it wasn't RDM i had reason to kill that officer,But the citizen part i do admit that but it was a mistake i forgot to change my job name to Criminal and if you think about it, it was self defence so i am asking for the ban to be shorted or removed.
And also isn't 1month and a half a bit....
You broke the rules and therefore you got punished. You also have 10 bans and almost 40 blacklist. You should definitely know better. You need to take a break, take the time to read the rules and learn from your mistakes. The ban is valid and therefore it should not be removed.

Thanks

[FL] Spear
Administrator
I know i broke the rule and i am sorry for that but it was only a small rule i broke i dont see how the ban should be so long?,
iam not asking for it to be removed iam asking for it to be shorted. and also i have read the rules
Hello Doge,

You have 10 bans and nearly 40 blacklists on record, one month punishment for your offence is perfectly fine due to your past.

I'll deny this unban request and let the ban stay as issued, please use the time off to go read the rules and make sure you understand them.

Denied

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator