Banned for double accounting, after switching account.
Your name: JWoods

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95987285, [b]STEAM_0:0:55944238.[/b]

Your ban ID: 71116, 71117.

Banned by: [FL] Avgar

Reason: I was banned for double accounting.

Involved: The only people involved where me and Avgar, who also did not give me time to explain my self before banning me, however, M8, Gassy, or JoshZ could also be witnesses as they are aware of my case, which can be found at the following steam links:

Why we should unban you: So basically when I first started playing on FearlessRP I was using one of my older Steam accounts called "JDogg 2" which is one of the accounts banned by Avgar tonight, so basically I clocked my first 6 hours on the server on that account after returning from the server after taking a break, However I have a hive of steam accounts hence the "[2]" in the name, however I wanted to continue my FearlessRP adventures on my newest and most used steam account which is the JWoods one (also banned by Avgar) and so I moved over to playing on the JWoods account. So fast forward 30 hours of game play on the server Avgar teleports me to him and asks "Whos JDogg" and I reply with "It's me, I change my steam name from JDogg to JWood" - Which I do quite frequently, thinking he was talking about the account I was using. To which Avgar replys with, just banning me! So after M8 spoke to Avgar about why I was banned to tells him that its due to my old steam account that I used to play FL, the "JDogg [2]" account which was used today, which I was not aware of. So from this I can deter that I must have accidentally logged into the server on the wrong account (the "Jdogg [2]" account), or that account has been hacked, which I seriously doubt. So, I apologize about this mishap and can only believe that I logged into the wrong account and entered the server, this would have happened because I used the "JDogg [2]" account to look for an entertaining game to play today as I was chronically bored.

Thanks for reading this long explanation, I'd like to think that I've been a productive member of the server trying decently to create good RP's and fun, and that you can overlook my apparent mistake today, lots of thanks - Jay.

You are claiming that you have clocked only 6 hours on an account, however, both your accounts have the following hours:

Name: JWoods
Time played: 29 Hours

Name: JDogg [2]
Time played: 46 Hours

Looks like you played a lot more than 6 hours. Even though you may have used an account earlier, but don't use it any more still makes it double accounting. One account per player, that is the point of the rule.
(04-18-2016, 07:39 AM)Avgar Wrote: You are claiming that you have clocked only 6 hours on an account, however, both your accounts have the following hours:

Name: JWoods
Time played: 29 Hours

Name: JDogg [2]
Time played: 46 Hours

Looks like you played a lot more than 6 hours. Even though you may have used an account earlier, but don't use it any more still makes it double accounting. One account per player, that is the point of the rule.

Well I can assure you that I don't have 46 hours on my second account, this maybe an error caused by my steam account being family shared? Who knows, honestly I cannot give you a straight answer, also part and parcel of the reason why I had to change accounts was due to textures no-longer working on my second account, hence the move to my JWoods account. Which I feel is as good a reason as any to have more then one account on the server, and besides you've banned me for having two accounts but only one is playable / active, and not being used to avoid a current ban so what is the issue? I'm genuinely not harming anyone, the only harm its doing is lowering the servers player count. I appreciate that its against the rules to have more  then one account but one account is affecting how I play the game and lowering the quality of fun that I have on your server, is it not acceptable to change accounts, would that not be a better thing so that I can enjoy my experience on the server further more? Thanks for your reply Avgar, I really hope we can sort this issue out.  - Jay.
Did you share your account with anyone that might have played FL? Because those are t he hours on your accounts.
(04-21-2016, 06:48 PM)Avgar Wrote: Did you share your account with anyone that might have played FL? Because those are t he hours on your accounts.

Not unless it was a family member which I highly doubt, but could it be hours from the pre-ban wipe? I accumulated quite a few hours on the server before I was banned?
That's the thing then.

You have TWO accounts with quite a few hours on each. We can't keep both active, because that's double accounting.
(04-21-2016, 06:59 PM)Avgar Wrote: That's the thing then.

You have TWO accounts with quite a few hours on each. We can't keep both active, because that's double accounting.

But as of now, and before my current ban only one account was active, the JWoods account the JDogg [2] account was already inactive by the time you banned me, hence my confusion by being banned because of it. Is that an issue, or is there something you would like done about the inactive account?
How about this: I keep your other account permed and unperm this account? The ban would stay on your record for reference.

JWoods is your active account, correct?
(04-21-2016, 07:14 PM)Avgar Wrote: How about this: I keep your other account permed and unperm this account? The ban would stay on your record for reference.

JWoods is your active account, correct?
In deed JWoods is my active account, that sounds like a plan.
Unban request approved.

JDogg will remain permed.
JWoods has been unpermed.

Any future instance of double accounting, intended or not, will result in a permanent ban without the ability to appeal. You must make the administrative team aware if you wish to use a new account or switch to one.

Have fun.