Advertising or Opinion?
Exclamation 
I will take it from the beginning:
I thought i'd do something new on FL. I decided to be a DJ. I asked the admin If I could entertain the officers with some music in the nexus. First president([FL:M ]awestruckbullet) approved of it. Minutes later he got raided while I was AFK and a new president too place. Azog, I asked the same question, responded with "indeed". I thought "perfect". A cop (suspected new) come to me and started to cuff, warrant and arrest me. I started complaining to the admin about the issue. I was unsure if maybe the president was corrupt or just lost his brains for a sec. No admin response, do not blame them. I told OOC very lighthearted "I like LL" and "I will go onto LL" something along those lines. Very quickly someone took the opportunity to kick me. Thought to myself and I realized that it had to be Avgar, since he got bad/no humor. I quickly rejoined saying "I was joking, I like my family at FL.", Avgar responded with "Good". I asked him why he did what he did and he said on his first try, "You were not advertising, just joshing around." Later(3-5 min) he responded with, "It's advertising, just lighthearted. Hence I didn't ban you." Seem like Avgar can't make up his mind.

-Now-
My question is, "I like LL", is that advertisement?
To me that is the definition of a opinion.
You put 'If I don't get unwarranted I'll go onto **' in OOC.

And to answer your question, yes I believe it is advertisement, you named another community and those who are unaware of said community may then go and look it up. But I believe in this case it's less about the advertising you did, but I can say you acted extremely disrespectful to a staff member and you were starting arguments in OOC.
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • trxsh
Not advertising, it's simply being a nob in the wrong place at the wrong time. You know that talking about LL like that is not the best idea and I think this punishment is appropriate
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
You're leaving out so many parts of the story. We told you countless amounts of times to drop the issue, but still you kept mentioning LL. You then proceeded to bombard Avgar with PM's about the issue when you were told to take it to PM, and after he blocked your PMs you still continued for a bit in OOC. Whether it's advertising or not, it doesn't matter. It can be seen both ways, especially when you repeatedly mention it.
The following 1 user Likes trxsh's post:
  • Divey
Idk why you copied your admin abuse case evidence, basically word for word, and made it a Help and Support thread.
This isn't the place to bring up Avgar's actions. Keep it on the abuse case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator