Unban Request for Mr Matthew
Your name:Mr. Matthew STEAM_0:1:12173308

Your ban ID: 4185

Why we should unban you:
Sorry i always felt prop climbing was like making boxes to get over someone's fence. i didnt know setting metal for roof access that anyone could use was a prop climb. wont happen again. and as for the asking to be killed and running into a car to die. there were no doctors on. noone had a medkit. and that 3hp blur after bout 35minutes got really. really disturbing on my contacts. if you could approve the unban i guesse ill just need to stock up on medkits for future referance. im not a minge or the guy running around to be god. i just like to build really good looking base's for which ever clan/gang/party im running with during the game. not saying what i did was right or trying to say someone else was being childish. the videos also didnt show me standing on the sidewalk asking for health for about 20minutes either.

so if i do deserve a ban. do i deserve a perma ban? getting tired of a blurry screen and making a roof point access for i dont know. 30 minutes? punishment doesnt seem fit for the crime

Play For Entertainment, Not Braging Right - Matteus
yay? nay?, i am sorry. it wont happen again. just wanna get back to some fun rp with fear. i apologise.
1. The ban is not permanent. Please read the read the ban ID god dammit.

2. I saw extreme failing from your side and I'm NOT going to unban you. I hope you have learned from this.

24 days left of your ban.