Admin Abuse
Name: Hvolgaard

Time/Date: 15-04-2016 around 18:00

Steam ID: [b][b]Steam_0:014112901[/b][/b]

Name of Administrator: [FL] Spear

Evidence: The servers has these regular lag spikes that no one really can do anything about. So I  was driving through one of the tunnels, and a lag spike came and when it was over I drove straight into 3 people, one of the was Spear... He grapped me instantly and restricted me from vehicles for 2 hours. I told him that was stupid and unfair and without warning he banned me for 12 hours for "Mass CDM, insulting administrator, poor attitude, disrespectfull[b]". You should really reconsider him as an admin, he clearly has an issue with his temper.[/b]
Blacklisting you isn't grounds for an abuse case, you should post an ublacklist request.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Hello Hvolgaard!

Punishing players because of rule breakage is not abuse.
Go ahead and make an unblacklist/unban request so we can continue the discussion there. You clearly broke the rules and you disrespected me and called me a few "bad words" after giving you the blacklist.

[FL] Spear
Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(04-15-2016, 04:27 PM)Falcao Wrote: Blacklisting you isn't grounds for an abuse case, you should post an ublacklist request.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

-----Not Involved----- 

That's true it was no Admin Abuse he maybe did it for a reason

Not involved, warned. ~SnowredWolf
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
Spear is known to have a GREAT temper.

Which is a surprise, because he mainly administrates v33x, because we all know just how mingy it can get.

Blacklisting you does not make this admin abusive.

Make an unblacklist request.

No abuse noted. Case closed.