I Didn't Double Account: S01E02 (KHS Rowan the Pious )
Your name: KHS Rowan the Pious 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29964011

Your ban ID: 71091

Banned by: [FL] Avgar

Reason: Double Accounting 

Involved: Technically, nobody, but I'll add Sarro and Georgi for the sake of accuracy. 

Why we should unban you: You should probably unban me because you have solved this issue, with me, ages ago. We've had this thread before, except, literally a few years back, 2 or 3 years ago. Back then you got the email list, steam IDs, loggin dates and times, user activity and so on, and decided in favor my request of unbanning on the grounds that all 3 accounts are 3 different people which in no circumstance have played in eachother's accounts to avoid a ban.

Sarro and Georgi are my brothers. We lived in the same house in Portugal and then for a while in England. My forum account (mr_rowan13 I'll address it later too) was created in September 2011, a good while after I started playing FL. You will probably find matching IPs, assuming your history is backed up till that far int the past, and that just means we were living together. Now, there's a slight chance, albeit unlikely, that there's matching IP's in maybe summer 2014, since I visit them in England and they visit me in Portugal during the summer. In the last times we've been together and drag the laptop around I don't think they've played FearlessRP at all, I'm fairly certain their attention was turned to CSGO only, lol.

So uh yeah. You've solved this misunderstanding before, please correct it again.

In a couple of sidenotes, whatever "matches" the admin found were surely PRE-ban-wipe. So even then there's no reasonable explanation for this to occur again, specially since I've had such a smooth stay in FLRP servers ever since the wipe. [literally 0 bannerinos, good boy]. And finally as an attached sneaky beaky request, please consider unbanning the forum account? I'll behave- just want to not have to resort to asking friends to post stuff for me in situations like these, despite wishing this to be the last time I have to ask for an unban.

pic related.

[Image: 6dd4b079d9.png]

[*]Thanks for your time lads.
Pending investigation.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
We'll get back to you later today, Rowan. I've been discussing this with a fellow administrator for a few days now.
Alright, it's been two days, I haven't been able to respond sooner because my poster hasn't really been online, so now that I did catch my messenger online allow me to clarify a couple of things that only now I realized *could* cause some confusion.

Sarro's account on steam has KHSRowan13 on his URL, and this is because that is the oldest of our steam accounts (the one we got when we were really young). That account used to be mainly used by me until it got suspended from steam due to some game-library related confusion. In 2010 we bought Counter Strike Source and registered to a new account, mr_rowan13, the one I've been using ever since the older account (joaoferreira21) got unsuspended from steam. And thus Sarro kept the older account, I kept the one with source, and georgi kept my dad's account (lel). Then we moved to England in late 2011 and daz it mang.

Any weird matches having to do with emails or URLs in steam profiles or even forum accounts has to do with the fact that my brothers "inherited" their accounts a long while ago, and were pretty young when started out on Fearless, which I think that made it so one of their accounts was registered to an old email of mine for some reason.

That's... all I can add I believe. Given that at one point there was 3 of us living in the same space and using the same internet connection these things are bound to happen lel.

Don't forget to check out all the info you guys checked 3 years ago when you cleared out the problem please.
Thanks

~Rowan
Hello,

After reviewing the evidence in the prior unban request as well as your statement on this one, we apologize for the inconvenience. It was a mistake on our part.

Unban request approved.
The ban will be lifted and the reason adjusted in order to prevent this from happening again and won't be taken into account as a ban in the future.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]