Admin applications - USA
Its My Birthday! 
Admin Application - October 31

[Image: flag-us.gif]

Admin application again! This time for people in the USA or another country where it's day when it's night in Europe. Reason for this is that we need more admins at night.

Apply here if you are interested in becoming admin, be aware that being an admin takes responsibilities with you.

These are the requirements.

- No single ban the last month
- Not more than 3 bans this year.
- From USA, or other countries where it's day when it's night in europe.
- Basic knowledge of English
- Atleast 200 hours playtime
- Atleast 15 years old.

Yes, these are some strong requirements, but the idea behind it, is that we need admins online at night, which we can't keep an eye on most of the times.

Applications with false information will be deleted and possible warnings will be issued.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 7 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Mahti, Nadrick, equal, 7rozen_7ear_, PrivateToast, BlazyToast
thanks soul will be good to have admins on at my time =D, now only if i had 200 hours lol D=

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
We need more staff in general! But I think none comes from US or Australia.
The following 1 user Likes Visual's post:
  • ryan!
(10-31-2011, 01:02 PM)Visual Wrote: We need more staff in general! But I think none comes from US or Australia.

Isnt mikey from USA? o.o
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
He is more a pony than an admin Tounge
(10-31-2011, 01:02 PM)Visual Wrote: We need more staff in general! But I think none comes from US or Australia.

More staff in general isn't such a high priority atm, all those minges at night are a high priority.

Also this is an admin application thread not a discussion whether you agree with it or not.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
If you're looking for someone that isn't from the US but can't sleep at regular times, I'm your man. Tounge
[Time played : 48]
[RP points : 5]

I am an old FL member and im returning. I normally play during the night/early hours therefore I thought I should post here as it could possibly be legit.

No single ban the last month - Not one since August

Not more than 3 bans this year - Only had 3, Third one, I was banned for something I didnt do and I made a unban request for but got denied as it was under 24hrs.

From USA, or other countries where it's day when it's night in europe. - I may be from the UK but I am always up during the day and always active from 1am-6am.

Basic knowledge of English - English is my main language. I am also able to speak other languages too.

Atleast 200 hours playtime - I have around 230-240

Atleast 15 years old. - I am 15 and soon turning 16.

If you require more information you may check my other applicaton - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5799&page=2

(I apologize if this isnt legit.)

[Image: application_denied.jpg]
[Image: source.gif]
The following 6 users Like The Crack Fox's post:
  • rasse12124, Komiss, Ms. Mudpie, McFlurry, ryan!, Fultz
(10-31-2011, 12:32 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: This time for people in the USA or another country where it's day when it's night in Europe.

You are from UK, maybe you are able to be online in the weekends, we can't use that...
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Elder; elder189

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9847307

Time Played on Server: 252(+/-) Hours

# of Bans: 1 (Ban #2265)

Reason Why:
I would like to be considered to become and admin on this server. I have been with this community since July of this year and I have become dedicated ever since I joined. I am a true believer of all the rules listed on the forums and the server and I try to enforce them with the little power I have already, but still... I am not an admin, just another player. I like to bring rule breakers to justice to created a better RP experience for everyone else that is trying to make the best time they have on this server, the best, by posting necessary ban requests when someone deserves to be punished for harassing other members or just being bad.

Not only do I do what I can to protect the reputation of the server, I also consider myself to be a strict follower of the rules, for I can honestly say I have never deliberately tried to break any of the server rules ever. I only had one case in which I was in an argument with an old admin. That led to my first and only ban, but that was back during the Summer a few months ago. It is all over and done with and I am sure I will not get into any arguments with anymore admins now... for they are nice, and not mean (except for StillDerp, he makes fun of me sometimes Nervous).

On the topic of actual gameplay I am a STRONG believer in pure passive RP. I never get myself into violent RP situations unless it is needed to protect my clan (FUMUKU International, Passive Business RP). I only have 3 RP points on this server but I have been involved with many passive RP events in which I like to post them under the Roleplay section on the forums. I hope that can be used as evidence to show what type of gamer I am.

Finally I would like to say I have made many friends on this community and I think I would make a nice addition to the administrative team. I am not a mean person unless if they try to antagonize me, I pretty much love everyone and I will treat them with the most respect. I will do my best to fulfill their needs if I am selected to be a member of the Admin crew.

I hope this application will be taken seriously, and I thank you guys.

Oh, and I can speak English. Yup.