Exclamation 
 I post this Unban Request because JOFIGHT have some problems with the website

Your name: JOFIGHT

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75092503

Your ban ID: 66707

Banned by: Audacter

Reason:Breaking our TOS

Involved: Me And Audacter

Why we should unban you: Well i got banned for Breaking the TOS a big rule i was so stupid doing that and im here to ask for 1 chance i want to join the community again and Roleplay.I wont break any rules again.
Well i don't know how to make unban requests so my friend helped me and copypasted everything that i write
I'm not directly involved in this case however:
I used to moderate PERP and JOFIGHT was a repeat offender on there. He would often RDM and fail to properly play his job role. He is a minge in all forms and I punished him countless times. Please don't unban him

But that's just my two cents
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
What exact rule within the ToS did you break, Jofight?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
because JOFIGHT has got a big problem with the site i will post his answer he said at the ooc that he made a trade his lambo for csgo skins i know that its a huge break rule but he didn't know that this is not allowed so just give him a chance to prove i was palying with him to some athore server and i am 100% sure that he wont do that again just give him a last chance.
thank you so much for reading that
I don't understand how someone goes and trades Fearless items for CS:GO skins. 1, The FL items aren't worth real money like CS:GO skins are, and 2, You violated our terms of service in doing so.
(http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63612)

What makes you deserve a second chance other than saying things like "I've changed" or "I didn't know." By using Fearless services you agree to the Terms of Service (section 1.4) and if you fail to read the document and abide it, as stated in the disclaimer you will still be held responsible, no excuses.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
With the above being said, denied.