Why did you?
Why did you close down V2P i havent been on long enough to see it and i really want to see it is there a possibility it may re-opne?
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Greetings.

RP_EvoCity_v2p got closed down due to lack of players playing on the hosted server.

Once it was released it went all through just fine (although a lot of players stopped playing other two maps for that duration), but after a couple of months (2-3, maybe even sooner) the server got empty.

The map itself is too large to fit roleplay and you saw a player every 5 minutes (while driving) even if server was full. It lacked roleplay and interest soon after opening and server died out with last few players who never roleplayed and only used the map for self gain (contraband).
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • summotion
I was wondering if you could give it like 1 more chance or create a new map,you see one more time can create a big difference.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
If someone is willing to spend a lot of time in hammer to create a good looking map that works properly... Good luck finding someone. And second chance for v2p will result in the same path as last time.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
v2p was used for contra.
It'd only be good if there was a full server
(04-12-2016, 02:45 PM)cool12983 Wrote: I was wondering if you could give it like 1 more chance or create a new map,you see one more time can create a big difference.

It happened twice in Fearless history. It was unsuccessful both times.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Answered