More Admins for night
This is the server when admins are not on.

Why ?

Gun dealer running around with a Contraband infront of five-ten cops, and none of them are doing anything.
I shit, not.

[Image: NHTbD.jpg]
[Image: OiG66.jpg]
[Image: somqv.jpg]

Police having a prop fight.... -.-

[Image: X6j9L.jpg]
yea it gets real bad when no admins are on but from what i know most if not all the admins are in UK, so any US players suffer from minge time Sad

trust me im in EST and when no admins show......shit gets real Sad

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • Vaqxination
How is this possible, they dont pick admins from when they are on

They gotta be trustable and alot more.

Hard to solve this problem..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
A.k.a More American admins. ^.^

(10-31-2011, 03:27 AM)nadrick Wrote: yea it gets real bad when no admins are on but from what i know most if not all the admins are in UK, so any US players suffer from minge time Sad

Pacific here, it kills me.
The following 2 users Like Vaqxination's post:
  • equal, Nadrick
(10-31-2011, 03:39 AM)Vaqxination Wrote: A.k.a More American admins. ^.^

(10-31-2011, 03:27 AM)nadrick Wrote: yea it gets real bad when no admins are on but from what i know most if not all the admins are in UK, so any US players suffer from minge time Sad

Pacific here, it kills me.

thats the hard part, i have seen users with 200+ hours on FL be a-holes, finding good admins is like finding a diamond ring in a pile of crap, its there...but its surrounded by crap making it hard to see

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • Vaqxination
Exactly..
well im in uk but im on till like 5am + usually, because of other games were the majority were American I stayed up to play with em
Even though i think this subject is one of the "Do Not Suggests" This is my opinion on it.

An application process is always an idea, Worked for BB, people who met the minmium requirements "Fairly strict" could apply, they would be reveiwed, and each application needed around 3-4 Full admins to support their application, provide a few paragraphs in the topic as to why they support them, give examples.

If the application was able to get all this within a few days of its posting and it was aproved by the supers or owner, the person would be put on a trial admin status for 1 week, if after this point they showed to meet our expectations they would be moved up to Sub-Admin, little powers (No noclip, phys gun abilitys, god commands, same as trial) but they did get a kick command, and a 24 hour ban command.

If after 1-2 months this person proved to be a good admin, they could apply for a Full Admin position, this position would take 4-5 Admin recomendations includeing all the previous requirements as well as good word put in by a superadmin.

If again after a few days the application had everything in order, and the application was accepted by the Superadmins/Owner the person would be promoted to Full-Admin will all their powers and abilitys unlocked.

Super-Admin was never a position to be applied for and was only given to those who the Owner and other supers saw fit for the position (We only ever had 3 super admins in our 3-4 year history)

Applications could be shut down at anytime if we felt the team was to full, and open it for specific timezones that we felt were lacking in the team.

Ive still yet to see a better team than we had back there. (Minus a few Crazies "Kudomiku, Chuck Norris, PC Camp to a lesser degree"
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Elroy Jenkins, Vaqxination
(10-31-2011, 04:31 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Even though i think this subject is one of the "Do Not Suggests" This is my opinion on it.

An application process is always an idea, Worked for BB, people who met the minmium requirements "Fairly strict" could apply, they would be reveiwed, and each application needed around 3-4 Full admins to support their application, provide a few paragraphs in the topic as to why they support them, give examples.

If the application was able to get all this within a few days of its posting, the person would be put on a trial admin status for 1 week, if after this point they showed to meet our expectations they would be moved up to Sub-Admin, little powers (No noclip, phys gun abilitys, god commands, same as trial) but they did get a kick command, and a 24 hour ban command.

If after 1-2 months this person proved to be a good admin, they could apply for a Full Admin position, this position would take 4-5 Admin recomendations includeing all the previous requirements as well as good word put in by a superadmin.

If again after a few days the application had everything in order, and the application was accepted by the Superadmins/Owner the person would be promoted to Full-Admin will all their powers and abilitys unlocked.

Super-Admin was never a position to be applied for and was only given to those who the Owner and other supers saw fit for the position (We only ever had 3 super admins in our 3-4 year history)

Applications could be shut down at anytime if we felt the team was to full, and open it for specific timezones that we felt were lacking in the team.

Ive still yet to see a better team than we had back there. (Minus a few Crazies "Kudomiku, Chuck Norris, PC Camp to a lesser degree"

Though I do think, trial admins should get full administrator powers, (Noclip, etc) Seeing as you can't only administrate with "Kick,24h Bans" special powers. You wouldn't be able to help people out of the walls teleport, remove stuck vehicles, .e.t.c

This has been suggested alot, During the day is where most RP and fun happens anyway. Read over the forum's requests/rules, Soul will decide if he wants a person to become part of the team and who knows maybe they will be American or something. All you have to do is sit through the shitstorm at night.