Administrator Abuse Complaint - "Falcao"
I HAVE BEEN APPOINTED TO SPEAK ON THE BEHALF OF LFRANCHITTI AND HE HAS ISSUED THE FOLLOWING, HE CAN ALSO PROVIDE PROOF VIA HIS PERSONAL EMAIL ([email protected] IF NEEDBE):

“I have already stated this before I was rudely banned, watch the video, I spawn as SRU, I get my gun out, I walk out of the Nexus, and see that there are ambulances, cop cars, and a dead body, it’s OBVIOUS THAT I AM GOING TO LOOK AND POINT MY GUN IN THAT DIRECTION. Someone then POINTS there gun at me, so I aim, I then get shot at, and shoot back. It would be wildly unrealistic for me to walk outside as SRU, see a bunch of dead bodies, am ambulance and cop car parked and not act with some degree of suspicion. You then stated that they “need to leave the area”, that is completely invalid as by simply spawning, I would have already been breaking NLR due to my location if the radius of the NLR zone is “that big” as a previous poster made it out to be. I was attempting to leave the area and was shot at, there was no evidence to say that this was part of a raid, I was simply shot at by someone so had I have not shot back, I would have been killed, respawned, been shot again as there were clearly many armed people in the area. What you’re saying makes no LOGICAL sense.

In regard to you claiming that this is not an admin abuse case, wrongfully blacklisting me is grounds for admin abuse, because he abused his power to blacklist me, when I did nothing wrong. If you claim that what I’ve submitted is not “abuse of power” then what you’re offering people the chance to report is not “abuse of power” and then the title of this whole report section should be changed as it’s then very misleading. Your list also says “FOR EXAMPLE, this is admin abuse”, there’s no clear wording to say that those are the ONLY examples of abuse. Also, no-where in the example list is blacklisting specified. Again, unclear wording here.

The abuse of power here has been made very clear, as I have provided more than sufficient evidence AND explanation in regard to the reasons for my actions and they are completely reasonable, and all counter arguments made against are still completely invalid for the reasons explained above. The admin here in this situation should clearly have not been randomly blacklisting people as he did not even take sufficient time to evaluate what happened, he simply saw me walk out of the building, aim my gun and then decided “Oh that must be NLR” and then decides to inappropriately blacklist.

I’d also like to at this point appoint the following people to speak on my behalf as at this point, I am banned rudely from your forums and there are clearly many administrators outnumbering me here enforcing their opinions on things, which is now making this argument completely unfair.

DJ_Badboy_69
HeroZ | Spectrum
kimo kamal ( vito scalletta )

I would finally like to state that the reported admin has also been extremely rude to me, and banning me from the forums for giving him the same attitude he gave me is simply not appropriate.”
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
You're still not involved - Warned.

why the fuck am i the only one getting warned? even though i am in the ones allowed to speak on Lorenzo's behalf? i am posting points and facts

This AA thread could've been denied and lorenzo unblacklisted, BUT NO! you just have to go and make it a legit AA by denying the Unblacklist request
why do you keep removing his text if he is not involved, everyone is entitled to a say, and LFranchitti said he is involved
(04-11-2016, 06:43 PM)BAD_BOY69 Wrote: why do you keep removing his text if he is not involved everyone is entitled to a say

Well no, they are not. Only people involved may post their opinion.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
well we dont need more than one admin posting because its unfair and we only need the people involved
I can't believe you are still going at this.

Did you completely ignore Avgars post? I have no abused any powers, you not liking the blacklist is not grounds to post an abuse case, yet you still continue to shut that out.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
can you stop being so ignorant please, that would help alot
Stop going off topic, you're avoiding what I'm saying because what I'm saying is true.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
i said stop being ignorant its not going off topic because you have been rude to us ever since we started this thread so why dont you tone it down a little and stop being rude to us, and we are going to have to get the owner involved as you are being very disrespectful towards us for creating this thread
Answer my post please.

Here's a link: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid570340

Click it.

Here it is bigger:
Omg http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid570340 Omg

CLICK IT

Then reply to it, please.