FailRP?
Your name: V4R1X

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60716540

Your ban ID: 71012

Banned by: [FL:M]AwestruckBullet

Reason: FailRP

Involved: Just me and the staff member

Why we should unban you: I was gonna be a hobo RP so I decided to sleep in one of the bins but I ultimately forgot to change my job title and it wouldn't allow me while I was asleep. I quickly went to the toilet and to get drink so I just left myself there sleeping in the bin foolishly and I was banned when I got back. I could see why it maybe was perceived as FailRP and I apologize for any rule breakage but it wasn't intentional as I didn't think it was serious FailRP but could it have been dealt with differently such as a kick or a warning as it was such a small thing? Was a 24 hour ban necessary? By no means am I trying to tell anyone how to administrate (please don't see it that way) but I'm just questioning why I was banned for such a small thing and for so long? I also apologize if Awestruck tried to reach me but like I said I went to the toilet so I was AFK and I sincerely apologize for my actions. Please reconsider?
Sleeping in the bin has always been deemed FailRP. No matter the job name. Especially with the implementation of the new rule.

20.4 *UPDATED* Do not sleep in places you would not be able to sleep in otherwise, i.e. the trashbin.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Well, like I said I'm sorry for any rules I broke. I was unaware of this rule but nonetheless I will take it on board and not do it again. Thank you for informing me of this rule.
Denied

Closing notes:
User have been informed of the reason behind the suspension and he now understand why the ban was issued in the first place, the suspension will stay as issued.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator