Report: ALLAHU AKBAR
Name of player: ALLAHU AKBAR

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87278419

Time in GMT: 1:30am to 2:00am GMT Yesterday

Server: V2D

Summary: So, it started with me and a friend getting out of our vehicles and getting stuck in trees, We asked an SRU for help (ALLAHU AKBAR) and he decided to kill my friend after asking if we "Needed jesus", He then proceeded to steal my car as it was unlocked and i had no chance to lock it as i was stuck in a tree. I decided to record to see what i could get, From 0:00 - 1:20 is showing him stealing my car and running me over when i attempted to shoot at him. From 2:08 - 2:21 you can see him killing my friend after he responded to the "Guiles" guy after the "Guiles" guy said something worse. From 3:50 and on you can see the officer trying to get me to back away from our base because it was a "Crime scene" im assuming it was because he knew they were going to issue a false warrant on the property owner, Which at the time was fishing. You can see at 4:14 the message asking the president for a warrant for "shooting at officers" when he was at lake fishing, They then proceeded to raid the base and ended up killing me once more (Partially my fault for being in the way). This "ALLAHY AKBAR" and the "Guiles" guy were being complete goofs and during this drama happened the blackmailing that "Guiles" was reported for earlier.

Evidence:
-Semi Involved-

I was the guy that reported Guiles 'earlier' for Blackmail. The ban request I posted on him was denied. The reason I am telling you this information is because it was denied yesterday/early morning. The events of which occurred within this video were from yesterday and not from 6:30pm today. I posted that BR at 2:30am GMT this morning. The Events happened in this video around 1:30am to 2:00am GMT.
(04-09-2016, 07:25 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: -Semi Involved-

I was the guy that reported Guiles 'earlier' for Blackmail. The ban request I posted on him was denied. The reason I am telling you this information is because it was denied yesterday/early morning. The events of which occurred within this video were from yesterday and not from 6:30pm today. I posted that BR at 2:30am GMT this morning. The Events happened in this video around 1:30am to 2:00am GMT.

I made a rough estimate of the time, I meant to add that it was yesterday, Going to update the info.
Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Moved