Banned For Avoiding AFK Timer
Shocked 
Your name: Chicken Coup

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45802432

Your ban ID: 71006

Banned by: [FL] Avgar

Reason: Bypassing AFK kick timer

Involved: - 

So it says I'm banned for Bypassing AFK timer which was not what I intended to happen. I was gone for literally like 3 minutes and as soon as I come back I'm on a roof and a second later I'm banned for 30 days. I did put +left in console because I thought it looked funny as I was gone. Im sorry for being so stupid and I know that I shouldn't have done it. It wasn't long I was doing it for and like I said, I thought it looked funny and was not intentionally bypassing the "AFK Timer" 

I checked the console and somebody said that I was possessed, I thought that was funny and just left it on while I was gone and now I'm banned for 30 days.

I left to get some food from downstairs. That is it.
Sorry for being so stupid, but it really wasn't my intentions. I can understand why you banned me though for this reason and I know how it looks. I've never been banned for exploiting a feature and I don't ever want to because punishments like these are strict and well deserving. 

Thank you for taking this into consideration and Im aware that I've fucked up in a way that I really wasn't intending and I will take the punishment if need be sadly. 
(04-09-2016, 02:36 PM)Chicken Coup Wrote: I did put +left in console because I thought it looked funny as I was gone.

You say this yet you wouldn't be there to actually see yourself doing it considering you were AFK. The AFK timer was implemented for a reason, bypassing it just voids to the whole AFK system.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-09-2016, 02:41 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 02:36 PM)pid=\569962 Wrote:CoupI did put +left in console because I thought it looked funny as I was gone.

You say this yet you wouldn't be there to actually see yourself doing it considering you were AFK. The AFK timer was implemented for a reason, bypassing it just voids to the whole AFK system.

I'm aware of that. I feel so stupid for it. I fucked up in a way unimaginable! 

I say that I thought it looked funny because I was watching it for a minute before I left. I then left (dizzily) and come back and I turn to see Avgar, moments later banning me. Like I said, I came back to see myself banned for 30 days. I had then checked console to see that somebody had mentioned that I looked possessed, which is of course suspicious I guess.
I'm in Teamspeak if you'd like to speak to me there.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
* NOT INVOLVED *

I think because chicken has admitted his wrong, he still should be banned but for a shorter period such as 15 to 10 days. Personally I'd let the community should make a choice about his punishment and so.

Thanks,
Hedlesschicken

-If you know you aren't involved then don't post, warned. - MasterNoda

(04-09-2016, 06:21 PM)hedlesschicken Wrote: I think because chicken has admitted his wrong, he still should be banned but for a shorter period such as 15 to 10 days. Personally I'd let the community should make a choice about his punishment and so.

If we allowed the community and not the staff team decide on punishments then we'd have friends protecting friends and justice would not be served.

Frankly, Chicken Coup, there were a lot harsher punishments handed out for bypassing the AFK timer, 30 days is relatively short. I and several others have permanently banned players for this.

If we become any more lenient than this then players would feel safe abusing this, therefore your unban request is denied.