[Unofficial] [Pas] [DESIGN] [Closing] DupesCo.
OOC Information

Steam Name: [UGNL] Polaroidz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68129752
Time Zone: UTC/GMT +2
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
Hours (Minimum 100): 330
Previous Organisation:
None

Character Information

First Name: Houston
Middle Name (optional):
Last Name: Miller
Date of Birth: 07/03/1995 (Day, Month, Year)
Role you are interested in: Research and development department
Describe your skills and experience (75 words minimum):
I am a fantasy rich person, that can come up with new and great ideas. I also like building in Gmod, and still in the learning procces. I've build things, that some poeple i've build for, have liked. I'm not only building in Gmod, but in real-life too, which i'm enjoying. Something that i'm very proud of, is a presidential floor dupe. Whenever my building sucks, i keep trying to improve it, till i'm happy with it.

Please answer the following questions:

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Strength :
- Not giving up
- Always room for improvement

Weaknesses :
- none

Describe a situation where you worked in a team?
In-game i haven't yet, but in real-life i'm working in the super market

Where do you see yourself in a Year time?
- Being improved in what i do

How would you describe your personality?
- Being a social person, that can work hard if needed

Why would you like to join Dupes Co?
Because i would like to improve my building skills and work in a team with builders

Why should we pick you over other candidates? (minimum of 75 words)
Because i am a very friendly person who really enjoys building. Also, i really put time into my builds. I love helping poeple, whenever they need the help. Not only am i happy to help, but i also put time in the builds. Not only this, but i think there is always place for improvement and that is what i try to "fix". And that is why it think, i might be a good addition to the team Wink
Greetings from me
(05-02-2016, 03:27 PM)Polaroidz Wrote: OOC Information

Steam Name: [UGNL] Polaroidz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68129752
Time Zone: UTC/GMT +2
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
Hours (Minimum 100): 330
Previous Organisation:
None

Character Information

First Name: Houston
Middle Name (optional):
Last Name: Miller
Date of Birth: 07/03/1995 (Day, Month, Year)
Role you are interested in: Research and development department
Describe your skills and experience (75 words minimum):
I am a fantasy rich person, that can come up with new and great ideas. I also like building in Gmod, and still in the learning procces. I've build things, that some poeple i've build for, have liked. I'm not only building in Gmod, but in real-life too, which i'm enjoying. Something that i'm very proud of, is a presidential floor dupe. Whenever my building sucks, i keep trying to improve it, till i'm happy with it.

Please answer the following questions:

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Strength :
- Not giving up
- Always room for improvement

Weaknesses :
- none

Describe a situation where you worked in a team?
In-game i haven't yet, but in real-life i'm working in the super market

Where do you see yourself in a Year time?
- Being improved in what i do

How would you describe your personality?
- Being a social person, that can work hard if needed

Why would you like to join Dupes Co?
Because i would like to improve my building skills and work in a team with builders

Why should we pick you over other candidates? (minimum of 75 words)
Because i am a very friendly person who really enjoys building. Also, i really put time into my builds. I love helping poeple, whenever they need the help. Not only am i happy to help, but i also put time in the builds. Not only this, but i think there is always place for improvement and that is what i try to "fix". And that is why it think, i might be a good addition to the team Wink

Very interesting, Accepted
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
Hello,

I have lost interested in the clan and would like to resign and do other things on Fearless with my free time.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to join.

Good luck with your future endeavors.
(05-02-2016, 06:42 PM)KimmyPanda Wrote: Hello,

I have lost interested in the clan and would like to resign and do other things on Fearless with my free time.

Ok Kimmy sorry for what happened and I'm sure you will carry on to be a great memeber of the community if apart of the group or not
(05-02-2016, 06:42 PM)KimmyPanda Wrote: Hello,

Dear Kimmy,

Thankyou for letting us know that you are ending your membership of DupesCo. 

I trust that you have found your membership at DupesCo. beneficial to you during your time in practice. On behalf of the association, I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge your dedication and commitment to the profession and wish you all  the best for the future.

Yours Sincerely,

Kerbal
Florianna Costello
DupesCo. Fearless Chairman
Kraven Signatures Creater / Developer
[Image: 77c65f8d673980c845b2cf2067853bea.png]

Dear all of DupesCo. employees,

I am writing this letter to inform you on the actions I have caused on Fearless' live servers and the outcome against me.  I have been given a 6 month ban of the live server, which does not allow me to contact anyone or vice versa. This also restricts me from building and posting builds on the forums.

As I will not be on the server's for a long time I am putting my power onto one of our employee's who has been working by my side for a long time and whom I can trust. [KG][FL:RP] JoeJoeBinks - Chief Engineering Officer, will be taking my rank for meantime until I get back. Supra - President / Founder will be checking on the server's time to time on how DupesCo. is developer, so there will be a superior rank checking over the clan.

However this does not mean you cannot contact me. I will be active on the Forums, Teamspeak and Steam if you have any questions or are willing to apply for DupesCo. itself.

Thank You DupesCo, for a great experience, make sure to keep on building, all the best.

Thanks,

Kerbal

The following 1 user Likes ITsM4x's post:
  • Hunterr
(05-03-2016, 02:52 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: Dear DupesCo. Employees,

I have decided to step down as my role of Marketing Director in Dupes Co. This is because of the following ban of our chairman, I believe this it the time for me to have a fresh start within a clan. Thank you for the good time in DupesCo. but due to unfortunate events regarding what is happening in DupesCo. , I will be leaving. 

Regards,

Dylan James

Clan Free

*Drops the mic*

Dear Dylan,

Thankyou for letting us know that you are ending your membership of DupesCo. 

I trust that you have found your membership at DupesCo. beneficial to you during your time in practice. On behalf of the association, I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge your dedication and commitment to the profession and wish you all  the best for the future.

However I do not think this is because I was banned on the live server's. As me and the Chief Engineering Officer had a discussion and apparently you didn't like the fact that JoeJoeBinks was put in charge for the meantime than yourself. Anyway all the best.

Yours Sincerely,

Kerbal
Florianna Costello
Resignation Notice
Quote:
Dear DupesCo. Employees

As you know, the Chairmen of Fearless' version of DupesCo. has been banned for 6 Months. I am informing you of this as I believe it is also the time for myself to resign as Marketing Director. I am doing this as I have found an interest in a new hobby of mine. I am also leaving due to the fact that I have indeed lost interest in this clan and with the sudden changes of DupesCo. that are happening, I believe it is time for myself to retire from this clan. I wish for you all the best and I hope that the clan has a great future ahead of itself. I hope you all have a great time on the Fearless version of DupesCo. and I will see you around the server and the forums. 

Regards,
Dylan James
Fearless Donator
[Image: 22c13acab75c4687d89d2632a3fda2c9.png]
Resignation Notice

Dear DupesCo,

I'm sad to inform memebers of the DupesCo team that I will be resigning,

thank you
- Resignation Notice -

As you are aware the leader of DupesCo has been banned for a long period of time, this means that the clan will not be as well organised and I feel as i shouldnt be led by someone who has had such a hefty ban so i guess its goodbye.

Good Luck Everyone
Adios
- Quack

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]