Unban Terminator
Your name: Terminator

Your ban ID: 4446

Why we should unban you: Well, today I was banned for stealing a car. I have never played on this server before and I am completely new. I was playing on a perp server when it went down, so me and my friend were looking for other servers when we found CityRP. We thought it was cool to join and I joined and I became Don Corleone. Another member of the corleone went out of the house and spawned a lambo. He was stuck in it so he used a prop to get out of it which killed him. He left his lambo unlocked so I got in (not knowing its against the rules) and out of nowhere an admin ([FL] Toby) grabbed the car and got me out of it. He physgun'd me to a corner and right then I knew it was against the rules to steal cars. I said "Okay please don't lecture me. Im sorry" Next thing I know Im banned for a day.

So it would be nice if I was unbanned. Especially because I am new. Of course that is no excuse for not reading the rules but I promise I will if I am unbanned. Thanks.
Your words were 'Just dont lecture me' Saying that after you have broken a rule, and a player has reported it And me catching you doing it, Is not the best thing to say to an admin, Also when i was trying to talk to you, you just kept running back to the car, trying to get to it and away from me.
I only gave you a day.

Quote: Do not make a unban request for a ban time less than 24

- Denied (Less then 24 hours left on your ban)