Goose UBR
Posting this for Goose, cause he's banned on the forums.

Your name: 40oz BOUNCE / Goose

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49977654

Your ban ID: 70847

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: Assaulting an unconcious body, borderline rape RP

Involved: Infernaw, And somebody else, unsure.

Why we should unban you: The claim that I did either of these things is completely preposterous, I was a victim in a car crash a quarter of an hour before, And then minutes before my ban, I saw the woman's seemingly dead body, as on my screen the woman's character was dead, I hovered over her corpse and there was no GUI, so I punched her, and jumped on her corpse. Is this assaulting an unconscious body? Is this rape?
Also, I attempted to add Infernaw on steam to discuss this ban, but I've been blocked.
What in the world would encourage you to walk up to a dead body and punch it? That is just mingey.

Regarding the blocking on steam, you don't add staff on steam to discuss your ban. That's why the courthouse is here.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
As I was spectating you after the @ call about you assaulting the body, it didn't take long for you to walk up to another girl and do inappropriate emotes on her.

[Image: 7fd48c3caa1ee62485dac536dedce027.png]

EDIT: This was in public, without Kimmy's consent. Complete fail rp, and like your ban reason states, pretty damn close to rape rp.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
With the above being stated you clearly did more than what you claimed,

Denied.