Unblacklist
Your name: [FL:RP] JackZ

Your blacklist ID: 75532

Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:95267893

Reason: RDM, revenge kill

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Infernaw

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was banned for 7 days as punishment of me breaking the rules (which i accept fully) and i have served that time now and i am unbanned. I fail to see why a blacklist was put in place as i have waited 7 days to come back to FL and Roleplay but i cannot because i am limited. I have already been punished enough by being banned for 7 Days for what most people get banned for 24 hours for, i believe the blacklist was not necessary at all.
The reason you received a longer ban than regular members would get is due to your ex rank as a teacher, someone that is expected to have full knowledge of the rules.

As for the blacklist, it is only 5 hours.
Do some other roleplays, time flies by.

You got this blacklist as an additional punishment, again because you knew better as an ex teacher.
As of lately you have been going down a path that leads to nothing good. Therefore I feel both punishments are justified in order for you to get your things together.
(04-06-2016, 04:56 PM)Agorith Wrote: The reason you received a longer ban than regular members would get is due to your ex rank as a teacher, someone that is expected to have full knowledge of the rules.

As for the blacklist, it is only 5 hours.
Do some other roleplays, time flies by.

You got this blacklist as an additional punishment, again because you knew better as an ex teacher.
As of lately you have been going down a path that leads to nothing good. Therefore I feel both punishments are justified in order for you to get your things together.

Isn't 7 days enough?
Agorith, i believe all players on here should be treated the same, no matter the circumstance or situation, all players should be dealt with the same and recieve the same punishments as others, otherwise bias is un-noticeable is it not?
You were issued the blacklist because Infernaw deemed it necessary to put in place. You can't possibly call out Agorith on bias. 1, it's not his blacklist. 2, with your hours you knew better than to revenge kill him which you even expressed you were in the wrong on teamspeak. I personally feel the blacklist in addition to your ban is justified due to the offense and the face that you really should and so know better.

Just my input on this case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(04-06-2016, 05:40 PM)Hitman Wrote: You were issued the blacklist because Infernaw deemed it necessary to put in place. You can't possibly call out Agorith on bias. 1, it's not his blacklist. 2, with your hours you knew better than to revenge kill him which you even expressed you were in the wrong on teamspeak. I personally feel the blacklist in addition to your ban is justified due to the offense and the face that you really should and so know better.

Just my input on this case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

i never called him bias.
Punishments have always been issued depending on the user.
You knew you broke the rules, and you have plenty of hours and experience to know better.

You have two hours left. Play them out.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]