Unban [Rawwzkii_]

Username: Rawwzkii_

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13592109

Banning Admin: [FL] SoulRipper

Ban Length: Got a 24 houres ban, now there are 22 houres left.

Reason of ban: Random raid + RDM

Reason why I should be unbanned: Allright, me and some other guys had a small war going on, it all started with that they were standing in my door and wouldnt move then i hit one of them 1 time with a crowbar, they still didnt move, then i moved and they just ran into my house and started opening all my doors and took some cash from my contrabands. Then some time later then left and the door was still open then i went in and raided the house, then i left. Some time after i came back and saw my door was open and they were standing in my house trying to use a breach. Then i went in to kill them. Then i bought a door next to the other house, and then i was Making some small defence, when they just ran in and bought a door then they said if i didnt sell my frontdoor they would kill me. Then we were talking abit then he took a crowbar and startted attacking me. Luckly i had a bind for a crowbar and i got him killed. Then i went afk for a couple of minutes, when i came back it just said i was banned with the reason RDM + Random Raid.
Quote:3. If you are banned for less than 24h/1 day, you are not allowed to make an unban request.

Unban request denied