Poll: what do you think of this change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ruin Call of duty.
82.61%
19 82.61%
Help it grow
17.39%
4 17.39%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

R.I.P Call of duty?
(04-06-2016, 09:45 PM)SirMinus Wrote: I may be the only one but I freaking miss Conflict: Desert Storm more than I do COD. Call of Duty after MW2 just turned to Multiplayer based shit with singleplayer being put in as a afterthought.

I suggest people try Conflict: Desert Storm if you haven't. That game is the freaking dogs bollocks.

Rot in piss COD, gimmicky pile of shit.

Shit, Conflict Desert Storm brings back memories, used to play that on the ps2 all day everyday, loved that game.
Battlefield 1942 on PC. Also Battlefield 2 are incredibly nostalgic games to me.

I wish the makers of 1942/Battlefield 2 could go back and make an incredible 1960's Vietnam story game.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-06-2016, 11:02 PM)Midget Wrote: Battlefield 1942 on PC.  Also Battlefield 2 are incredibly nostalgic games to me.

I wish the makers of 1942/Battlefield 2 could go back and make an incredible 1960's Vietnam story game.

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes. +1 +1 +1 +1

RIP COD? Lmao no.
Publisher will still buy a bunch of awards, featured ads and articles to make it look like the greatest thing to happen to gaming.
And kids will buy it because they can't be the only one of their friends still playing BO3 like a scrub.
(04-06-2016, 11:16 PM)GRiiM Wrote: RIP COD? Lmao no.
Publisher will still buy a bunch of awards, featured ads and articles to make it look like the greatest thing to happen to gaming.
And kids will buy it because they can't be the only one of their friends still playing BO3 like a scrub.

Yeah, not to mention kids that play console Cheese

Lets be honest, most people on console [mainly xbox] play every cod game made.

(04-06-2016, 10:43 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 09:45 PM)SirMinus Wrote: I may be the only one but I freaking miss Conflict: Desert Storm more than I do COD. Call of Duty after MW2 just turned to Multiplayer based shit with singleplayer being put in as a afterthought.

I suggest people try Conflict: Desert Storm if you haven't. That game is the freaking dogs bollocks.

Rot in piss COD, gimmicky pile of shit.

Shit, Conflict Desert Storm brings back memories, used to play that on the ps2 all day everyday, loved that game.

Yeeeees mate, good to know I'm not the only one lol. I remember playing that shit with mates on local co-op and fucking terrorists up as the sniper guy.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Falc
(04-06-2016, 11:16 PM)GRiiM Wrote: RIP COD? Lmao no.

Yes but still the buys sill not be as high as black ops 1 or black ops 2 mw2 etc it will be low i garantee
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
I agree about the repetitiveness of CSGO and I lost interest in COD after MW. At the moment, I've been giving Insurgency a go; a nice mix of realistic strategy and an PC FPS classic vibe. It takes the clunkiness out of ARMA and mixes it in with playable, smaller scale maps.

However, lets not forget that these are rumours. There's still a possibility of the current trend revolving back to WW2 or cold war shooters. Honestly, it minutely depends which era the next Battlefield will be set in as the two franchises seem to constantly clash heads in a constant war over superiority.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Georgy
Moved to discussions.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Nowadays I prefer to stay away from Call of Duty as it isn't what it used to be (a realistic WW2 / modern war experience). Saying that though, I would definitely return to the series if they brought realism back and brought back Don Price and some of the aspects that revived COD with MW1, I once even wrote a letter to Treyarch when I realised their game was going to shit and actually got a response; they stated something down the line of "We appreciate your feedback on the game and your opinion is highly valued. Over the years the games have headed in a much more sci-fi setting due to the current demands in gaming" which did semi-piss me off as they could've easily just made a new IP and released the game under a new name. Today I just stick to Conflict: Desert Storm and games which are set in the Iraq war, Afghanistan or some other location which is known for war. Speaking of, MGS V is a pretty good game which takes place in Afghan.