Poll: Do you have to wait?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I have to wait until Christmas.
16.67%
3 16.67%
No, I get it straight away!
83.33%
15 83.33%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you have to wait?
Question 
I have been talking to some people about Battlefield 3, Mordern Warfare 3, Skyrim etc. And they said they usually get it as soon as it comes out.

Unfortunately, but fortunately I have to wait until Christmas. It's good because it means Christmas is that much more exciting, and it makes it that much better to look forward to.

However, it's bad because I see all my friends going "Oh my god, Battlefield 3 is SO good!" and it's irritating and the waiting seems endless!

Of course, I only have to wait for games if they come out within 2 - 3 months before it's Christmas.

So I wanna know, is it the same for you? Are you going to get the games you would like before Christmas? Or must you get it at Christmas?

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I have a job which usually means I buy them straight away.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Small Bear
I has a job and earn alot, I preorder all awesome new games. Tounge
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

i dont know if this is against the forum rules but gamefly.com will solve ur problem dude. i beleive it's 15 dollars a month for one game slot. you can have unlimited games with one game out at a time..just look at it Cheese
I dont have a job, my Christmas budget is 80GBP and those games are around 45GBP each.

I will probably get MW3 at christmas and on my birthday( 26th march ) ill hopefully get Skyrim or something.
[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • Small Bear
Why would you get MW3 before Skyrim? Stoopid.
The following 4 users Like Faustie's post:
  • StillAlive, Ms. Mudpie, Dubwub, Rainbow Dash
I never wait, i usually get the games i want but thats just me, i have no job or anything.. Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I wish, but I use all my money on cola and scooter parts and other random shit..
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • equal
I don't have a job and barly any money but I had to buy it
I like battlefield games and am an admin on a battlefield clan / community
The following 2 users Like Temar's post:
  • Small Bear, Eric
yup.... no idea about it
Don't Advertise -Pinkie Pie