CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE TRAILER
(05-08-2016, 10:25 AM)Avgar Wrote: Can you fellas offer actual arguments as to why it's bad? Cause it looks to me like you're all just jumping on the cod hate bandwagon.

What's not cool about a shooter in space or other planets?

Or are you just salty they're not releasing cod 4 remastered as a separate game? Because frankly, I think they will, eventually, why not just wait and see?
In-fact Mr. Avgar the reason why I don't like the newer Call of Duties is because I feel like after Black Ops 1 they started to shy away from what Call of Duty actually was. First, call of duty started out as a basic FPS. It started from the World Wars and such. Then they progressed a bit further each time. But, now I feel like they're going to far into the future and should maybe even re-create a classic such as World at War. Lets take Nazi Zombies for an example, I liked the simple ones that they had in World at War and Black Ops 1. It seems that now zombies is actually turning into a story type based thing or something. They drove off into a dirt road of making zombies more...complicated is what I would say. Black Ops 3 zombies to me didn't look too appealing, especially that one level with the huge tentacle monster. Not saying that it's bad or anything it's just that in my opinion I don't like it that much anymore. I've actually stopped playing the Call of Duty series after Black Ops 2.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
I think that they knew noone would buy Infinite Warfare so they made the modern warfare remastered and hid that game behind IW. This way that can charge $70 or so for a remastered game with the excuse that you are buying IW as well.
Well I'm not going to lie the games looks graphically appealing. I know a lot people hate on call of duty for the fact that they have released many call of duties at this point. People also seem to love throwing hate at the games for the old school classical hatred that call of duty players had when playing it such as "laaaag, I shot him 9999x in the head and he shot me in the foot and I died" or hearing that twelve year olds voice saying " Yeah, well o slept with your mom last night yeaaaaah!!" and so forth.

Its clear however that even though some people dislike the franchise there ar still many people who continue to purchase it. 
  • Black ops 3 made 550 million dollars in world wide Sales in three days
And you know what? Many of the games I found very entertaining I am looking forward to this one.

And as a nostalgic fan of the good old days when I was that 12 year old I'm looking forward to return and see what it's like when the tables are turned.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Avgar
QuekSc0pe mastah will return <---
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • King Kickass, Random
KILL ME
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN