[FL] Agorith
remove
Accidents happen and Agorith is a fairly new administrator. He notified you of the issue as soon as he realized what he did. As moderator you do not have access to closing, moving or deleting threads in such a manner.

It looks to me as if you have some sort of personal problem with Agorith and want to have him in trouble for a simple mistake. Making a mistake is not abuse. If it was than all of us would not be staff because of accidental warns/bans/blacklists. Think before you report.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I honestly fail to understand why you would target me like this, when I already told you I am one of the staff members that made it so that your suspension was majorly reduced.

I have been nothing but helpful, understanding and kind to you, and do not appreciate the fact you would go out of your way to post an AA on me.

Regardless of that, where exactly do you think I abused my position as an Administrator?
I never claimed for it to be a bug.
I put it into a more 'funny' context in the PM, why else would I actively tell you on steam chat I deleted it by accident?

No abuse at all noted here.
Post seems to have been removed, fair enough.

It was an honest mistake. Agorith will be careful next time.

If it happens again it may be cause for concern, but not now.

Closed.
No abuse noted.