Fieldy's TS UBR v2.0
Congratulations to Agorith for Deleting my Previous One...
Fieldy's UBR for TeamSpeak

Before I get Started that all the Information I Supposedly Shared has Been Erased from the Website.

Your name: FiELDY- (TS Name: Fieldy)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

Your ban ID: N/A

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf/[FL] Avgar

Reason: "Sharing personal information"

Involved: Me, [FL:RP] Insert, [FL] Spear and [FL] SnowredWolf (All of us were in Spear's TS Channel at the Time)

Why we should unban you:

I hardly see how this is Sharing Personal Information, especially I found it on Google. Also, it's not as if this information was shared literally to everyone the only person in the channel at the time who wasn't aware about this 'Personal Information' was Insert not like 5-6 more people. If you didn't want anyone to share that information surely you shouldn't have put it on the Internet in the First Place, it's not as if it took me hours to find it, it took me genuinely a Minute. You also told Avgar when banning me that I had found the information by different means and had it saved in a Document which is a load of BS...

I know that Snow was most likely Bias over this Ban as we have a lengthy history of arguing. I am also requesting that Snow doesn't handle this case. 

Website for reference: http://wa-com.com/snowredwolf.net
I already apologised for having deleted the thread, as I have already assured you off was an accident.

With all that being said:

We have discussed this case internally, and we all agreed in the end that a permanent suspension was a bit too much seeing as you had no hostile intentions and you only shared this towards one player in the TS channel that did not already know about his personal information.

However that does not take away the fact that sharing personal information, even if it had already been leaked by another person, is not an okay thing to do without said persons intent.

Ban will be reduced to 50 days.

Approved.