UBR:Turtelz :)
Your name: (Turtelz Smile)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:59081646)

Your ban ID: (70886)

Banned by: ([FL] Skummet)

Reason: (BRA (70153) - RDM, lying to staff.)

Involved: (Chicken Coup)

Why we should unban you: (In the video you say he wasn't speeding not only does he nearly run me over at 1:26 he nearly runs over an BMD and how is that seen as RDM if I'm trying to stop him and he goes at a speed like that also I didn't lie to anyone  "Accused player have indeed lied to me stating that u was speeding and was told to stop, however the video shows that you was not speeding now told to stop from what I can see.", I can't remember saying I told him to stop I said I shot him to warn him to stop, After the warning shots this wouldn't stop and eventually be shot by and officer to finish him off and at the start of his video you can see he didn't give me enough time to say stop I never once said I told him to stop. and I dont know what you think I lied about)
When asked ingame if you told him to stop you agreed, however in the video you never tells him to stop, you just starts to shoot wich is RDM, there is no need for you to start shooting, what you should've done is start a pursuit and call for backup.

I also failed to see you have a radargun up at anypoi t wich makes me wounder, how did you know he was speeding in the first place.
I can't remember agreeing that i asked him to stop
Actually now that i think about it he was Reckless Driving
I don't lie to Staff and if it seemed like i did it wasn't Intential
Well then your memory must be really short since this happend yesterday, howevere the ban will stay.

Denied.