Hello! Nerdjacker here!
Wink 
So, where do I start?

My name is Ben, and i've been a Steam gamer since mid-2010. I've been playing games since I can remember, and have always loved simulators, role playing games and of course, sandbox.

I've been playing Garrys Mod since I got Steam, and love it! However, recently I have been getting Lua Errors on all fastDL servers I join. But this section is not for that, if you want to help me with it please click Here. Thank you.

So, i've played DarkRP, and always have. But recently I was recommended by another player in your server, to come here and see what I thought. I saw him playing, thought this server looked great.

So I am eager to start. I'm not some skid off the street, who is immature and can't spell. I love RP, and am truly "buzzing" to get going Smile

On another note, I can program in VB, Java, and am learning a little C++. So yes, I hope you don't find me strenuous, and I will see you in the server.

-Nerdjacker!

"Success does not consist in never making blunders, but in never making the same one a second time."
Josh Billings
Hey there, Stranger Cheese
(10-30-2011, 05:59 PM)Prune Juice! Wrote: Hey there, Stranger Cheese

oHai der.

"Success does not consist in never making blunders, but in never making the same one a second time."
Josh Billings
Hello! your sig makes me derp tho
Hello and welcome to Fearless! Smile

Enjoy your stay here.

Btw, I like your sig Cheese
(10-30-2011, 06:42 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Hello! your sig makes me derp tho

(10-30-2011, 06:51 PM)Visual Wrote: Hello and welcome to Fearless! Smile

Enjoy your stay here.

Btw, I like your sig Cheese

Thank you both, I love it already Smile

Josh Billings
Welcome to the server! Amazing sig lol :-D