website’s security certificate?
Hey guys I just got this pc a few days ago cause I had it put away, so im using it everything is cool then I try and visit internet explorer then this pops up.
 [Image: FI2DHE3.png]
Do any of you know how to fix this? and no it does now happen with only google, It doesn't even let me watch youtube or any video related websites. ive tried looking up the problem but I think is a rare one. if you guys need anything comment on here or add me on steam ( [FL:RP] Georgy. thanks
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
yes it is on all browsers.
The original Cuban Minge
Hey man, i'm not sure for a permanent fix for this.

However, you can see on you're browser, it says "Continue To This Website"

It will most likely be you're computer or browser being extra cautious, but if you click that option, should be fine.

[Sorry i couldn't be more help]

EDIT : Honestly mate, google chrome is the best option of browser in my opinion

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Grunt
i do click that it goes to the website but all the features are blocked like videos most pictures etc anyone know how to maybe stop the firewall or the source blocking this?
The original Cuban Minge
Check your system's clock.  If your CMOS battery goes dead and your clock goes back to a default (like 1999 or 2002) then all certificates will be invalid because your computer's idea of when "now" is will predate the actual release date of the certificate, so it won't yet be valid.

Source: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...e1c?auth=1
Ive tried it doesnt work, if anyone wants to control my pc and see whats up feel free to i can ise team vewer.
The original Cuban Minge
(04-05-2016, 05:04 AM)Georgy Wrote: Ive tried it doesnt work, if anyone wants to control my pc and see whats up feel free to i can ise team vewer.

If you want I'll come help at some point today.
Ever heard of a website called Google.com? Type your question there.
**fixed** can an admin or mod close this? thx for the help guys Cheese
The original Cuban Minge
Alright, glad it worked out. Gonna move this to the archive.