The departure of Random Gamer.
Hello Fl, and goodbye..

Today I have decided that my time on FL will come to an end. I will not be as active on FL as i have been previously, tho I might hop on from time to time.. I will not make this too long, but I have made a lot of great mates because of FL. And for that I am grateful. Instead of talking a lot about my time on FL, I would like to make a ''hall of fame''.

Avgar - Really good staff member, RP'er and person. You make fair decisions, and you are 100% trustworthy. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesanka - Really amazing roleplayer and staff member, keep doing what you are doing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Falcao - You are simply an amazing mate, and its always funny to play with you. Hope to stay in contact with you. (#United)

AwestruckBullet and GreeD^ - Same goes for you, as it did for Falcao. (Although, Awestruck. How can a person with no soul be so kind and funny.. Jk, stay awesome, and good luck as a staff member!)
GHOSTK1LL3R - You are also an amazing friend, and you have showed me a lot of tips and tricks. Thank you. Hope to keep contact.
Perqe, John Silverthorne and IVIrCheetham - You guys are really fun to play with, glad to know you.
KuLa and Prosto - Reaaaaaally hilarious guys, as well as an amazing friends.
Jonas - Still have not recived my lamp. You are a great RP'er. Especially for the Lee's Lamp RP, cracks me up everytime.
Captain Barry, Ukraine, Mike and Lt.Blackcoat - We will stay in contact, for sure.
Cox, JackZ and DVN - Really three amazing mates, you are really awesome RP'ers, happy to know you guys.
Dawson and Irish - Really cool dudes! Stay awesome lads.
Grunt - Though I did not know you for long, you are a pretty cool guy. Take care man.
(Might have missed someone, and IF I did. I am sorry..)

I will be on the foruns still, though.
That will be it then. Take care FL.

Until next time,
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Calums_universe
One of my good, closest friends leaving.

You're a lad and it's gutting to see you leave, had so many fun times and hope you do return man.

We'll stay in touch other places, see ya man!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Random
Sad to see you leaving, goodluck with whatever is waiting for you.
Hope you'd like to come back sometimes..
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Random
See ya man!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Random
Random... You were a great player and a friend and still are. Keep in touch on steam. Tounge

U forgot me ye bosterd cent ^(×_×)^
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • Random
It's sad to see you leave. Although we might have not met much, you seemed like a great guy! Good luck for the future!
The following 1 user Likes MegaOmega's post:
  • Random
Didn't expect this Random. Really good guy and really enjoyed talking/playing alongside you. You're a great laugh and I've been honoured to stick up for you in cases that were wrongfully put on you.

I hope we stay in contact through various media such as Steam.

Farewell, friend.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Random
Seeya mate!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Random
Well Random, I'm gonna be honest here.

We've had some bad times in the past and were never really close to begin with.

That being said, it still saddens me to see you leaving FL.

Goodbye and best of luck with your future endeavors.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Random
It's bad to see you go mate.

Good Luck With Life Smile

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Random