Sebasti161 Unban
Your name: sebsati161

Posting on behalf of Sebasti161

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68752861

Your ban ID: 70870

Banned by: [FL] Jan

Reason: ToS

Involved: Zambie/WilliamFarmery/ZambieFarmery/whatever, sebasti161

Why we should unban you: I assume this is about my chat with Zambie/WilliarmFarmery/ZambieFarmery/whatever you wanna call him.
But what I don't know is why I'm banned for my chat with him. Apparently I tried selling Fearless' gamemode or whatever?
I want an explanation, I want to know what rules I've broken in the Terms of Service and I want to be unbanned from TS3+Forums so I can reply here and be on the TS3 server as there is no reason to ban me from the TS3 server, nor forums.
Posting on behalf of sebasti161

I would like to bring up a thread that I am sure you know, Ghostkillers UBR. (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65363)

Last comment was by soulripper saying:

"The courthouse should be objective and all information regarding a rulebreak should be obtained by our own logs.

We can't use chat logs or screenshots of Steam conversations as evidence because:
1. The authenticity of the Steam chat log can not be guaranteed 100%.
2. We should only use the logs or video/screenshot material that can be backed up by our logs.

The evidence is not sufficient enough to ban the player.
Your account will be monitored though to check if infact illegal transaction are being made.

Unban request approved."

Ghostkiller got banned because of some screenshots taken of the steam chat. As you know he got unbanned.
It should be no different for me.

-sebasti161
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
*Posting on behalf of [L²:RP] Zambie*

Hello there Sebasti. Well isn't this interesting. Okay, let's get started. Can I first say that Sebasti never attempted to sell it, however he did ask me to host it.  Bringing up the topic of the UBR of ghost killer, the evidence that was supplied from the website, in what can be easily changed. However I have evidence throughout the steam chat in the application. If there is anyway I can change it through there I would be very surprised. If further evidence is needed from this, [b]I can do a live screenshare, meaning I cannot edit the chat log, which I haven't done  Here is the screenshot that I sent:  

Spoiler :
[Image: 4903d7f1c82f0af1d2e88791aa648f86.jpg] 

If that didn't work;  https://gyazo.com/4903d7f1c82f0af1d2e88791aa648f86  Please note that he last message received from Tomo was nine minutes ago, and when I sent the first gyazo, I actually sent the wrong chat log in screenshots.   Throughout that I then quickly made another one, sending it to him. Tomo can confirm this.  

Spoiler :

Here is the chat log on my phone, which you can't edit. This has pretty much the same time on the phone timer as it does posted, which means it
ain't edited.

But again, I can do a live screenshare for you for extra extra proof.  I can assure you this has not been spoofed, I can do all extra evidence you require.   

Kind Regards,
 Zambi
You went around giving people a link to the Leakforums thread, you did this to multiple users, which is enough for us to ban you. We are strict when it comes to people stealing content, why would you even do this after 3 others did this before you and all received a perma ban aswell? That alone should have been enough of a warning.

Unban request denied.