Spawn multiple cars
Since nobody seems to understand the concept, I shall revoke this request in the meantime.

Please read the alternative method as well. So far no one has answered this.

Title of Suggestion: Spawn multiple cars.

Description: Being able to spawn the cars you have in your inventory, not just a single car.

Why: The used car dealer is currently an uneventful place, rich players who own multiple cars could for example use this to rent out cars, either as a fun "rent a super car" type of place, renting out normal cars to players do not have any, or as a test drive range for people who want to try out a car before buying.

Alternative method: If spawning multiple cars would cause too much of a hurdle (cars everywhere, lag, etc.), I propose being able to "rent" someone your cars in your inventory, much like when you give it to someone, but with a timer instead, so if a player disconnects and the timer has run out for the lease the car will be given back to it's original owner.
This way one could rent out cars, but it wouldn't increase the total amount of cars one could have for him or herself.

Food for thought!
-Support

It would end in a big mess
The following 1 user Likes ModernFail's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(04-04-2016, 07:20 PM)ModernFail Wrote: -Support

+Support for the alternative method

-Support for the standard method
[Image: 0Qfl0kT.png]
Thanks to AwestruckBullet for the sweet signature!
-support, not much to say
-Support
It'll just lag the server
-Support, this would cause too much lag. Especially on 33x which gets quite a bit of lag as it is.
Cool idea, but would end in mass amounts of lag.

-Support

I like the the idea. But.. maby not all of your cars, max 2 or something?
(04-04-2016, 07:20 PM)ModernFail Wrote: -Support