Turtelz Video Evidence on two rule breakings!
Thumbs Down 
Name of player: Turtelz

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:59081646

Time in GMT: 6:30

Server: v2d

Summary: Basically, I've got him to record for pretty much two reasons. The first video is of him stopping me for god knows what, apparently almost CDMing those civilians. Now. I was typing when I didn't get out of the vehicle, but I complied, Now I'd also like to point out that he never had a weapon pointed at me when I was driving away, and even if he did, it is not even visible! 

Second evidence shows him clearly shooting me for no reason, followed by lieing to an administrator by claiming he told me to stop, and I was speeding. First of all he had no speed radar in his hand so he couldn't have known, and never said a word, he didn't say stop or anything so I believe that I am just to drive away from a player cluelesly shooting at vehicles. Again, you can say I did FearRP but you wouldn't stop to talk to a loopy police officer shooting your car for no reason would you? No. 

Please keep in mind that I'm still learning the ropes of this style of RP, and I'm aware that I am also not being a very good role player in this situation, but I automatically move myself out of a situation when in circumstances like this, you can see me step out of the "Rp" situation and getting on the car, that is my way of dealing with something in OOC and is a common habit of mine. That is my defense on that matter and I hope that it seems justified that It just me stepping out of character, which clearly I have because I am talking Out of character, although not using Local OOC. 

This man is delusional and clearly not fit for Evocity, perhaps a small punishment is fitting, I'm aware that you could also ban me for this too, but please understand that Im learning the ropes and am not purposely doing those things. 

Evidence:

Evidence 1:

He also said "STOP or I will arrest" or something along those lines, yet takes me out of the vehicle anyway? Hm. 

Evidence 2:

I didn't want to report him for this, and I didn't, but I am now that he's done this two times to me. 
-Involved- (I where the black market dealer)

From my point of view, goblin just came driving like everyone else would, then he just gets instantly killed by the officer, and the vehicle impounded, however his reason to shoot goblin where for 'Speeding' wich is against rule 12.9.

When we confrontet him, he just said it where failrp standing infront of his vehicle, basicly ignoring us.

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(04-04-2016, 08:07 PM)RyanTheTurtel Wrote: Well first of the reason i shot you was because you were speeding i didn't have my mic on atm and you were speeding if i was to type there was no way you would saw it cos you would have been gone so i at you thinking you would stop straight away and you didn't then you came back i did it again thinking you would then you go round and if you say you weren't speeding you almost ran over a BMD and then you were there i think i may have shot once then another officer must have thought i wanted to kill you so then he shoots and kills you, Also i don't know what makes you think I did this on Purpose

You can't just shoot somebody without warning. It doesn't matter if you type or not. Clearly you can see why I am frustrated when you haven't given me a warning! What was your reason for shooting me while I was on my way out of the Nexus? I never ran over, nearly ran over anyone, and you can clearly see that in the evidence.
First off I shot at you as you were speeding I didn't have my mic in at that point in time and you wouldn't have saw in chat in time because you would have been gone then you drove off which made me think you weren't gonna stop so I shot again and gave another chance thinking you would stop so then you almost ran over a BMD then i see you i shoot one more time then another officer came and thought that I was trying to kill you and he finishes you off which I never ment to kill you I was expecting you to get out, Also "This man is delusional and clearly not fit for Evocity, perhaps a small punishment is fitting, I'm aware that you could also ban me for this too, but please understand that Im learning the ropes and am not purposely doing those things", It doesn't work like that you should get banned for this I may have broken a rule but you broke many and I don't see how you think I do this on purpose
That's lying in court house look at the second video 1:26 you nearly ran him over
(04-04-2016, 08:25 PM)RyanTheTurtel Wrote: That's lying in court house look at the second video 1:26 you nearly ran him over

I see, But that Isn't my fault and Isn't a reason for an arrest or KOS. As a matter of fact, I don't think you would have seen this because you did not get around the corner at that point. It was shortly after when you came around and somebody shot me.
No that's not why you were gonna get arrested though
(04-04-2016, 08:32 PM)RyanTheTurtel Wrote: No that's not why you were gonna get arrested though

Indeed, So why bring it up now? 

Also, why did you shoot my whilst I was on my way out of the Nexus Garage, Was I speeding as I exited? Hm. Also, I never saw you once with a speed gun out accurately measuring my speed. What was the speed limit again on the server? I don't remember one.
Unrelated matter but user prior to this beat me with fists for no apparent reason.
(04-04-2016, 08:43 PM)SirMinus Wrote: Unrelated matter but user prior to this beat me with fists for no apparent reason.

Turtelz did? If you have evidence I guess you could post it in here.