Shorten my ban please.
Your name: Gunz Or Johan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15995302

Your ban ID: 70751

Banned by: [FL] Falcao

Reason:  "Proppushing then DC'ing,not here to RP" 

Involved: I have no idea who were involved actually. 

Starting of. I didn't mean to kill any1, i hit the car by a misstake. I spawned a big prop close to the car which made it fly into a group of ppl. Probally injuring more than 4 people. I hope no1 suffered serious injuries. I left the server in fear hoping that no1 saw what i did. But that made me look even more guilty. I left the server hoping i wouldn't get banned. But it turned out otherwise and got me banned 6 months instead. I did LEAVE the server and didnt RP the situation. But i didnt MEAN to do it. I know that it was wrong to LEAVE the server.

Why should we shorten your ban/unban? Well. I'd love to get my ban shorthend. I really enjoy playing with my friends on your server, listening/dancing to the radio in town! I've spent some hours on your server. Playing on it for some years. So i'd LOVE to get a second chance. Please shorten my ban with some months. Xoxo best regards Johan.
Pending response from banning administrator.
Can I point out to you that lying in the courthouse will result in a lengthy suspension, cut the lying out.

If you spawned a big prop near a car it wouldn't make the car fly randomly without extra force to push it, hence you smashed it with your physgun throwing a car into a big group of us before disconnecting to avoid, you've completely lied in this case.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Unban request approved.

Your ban will be shortened to 7 days as the current punishment is too harsh for this situation, despite the idiotic actions of yourself. The ban itself will stay on your record and I don't want to see you have anything to do with proppushing again.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator