unban request please
Your name: (James darker)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:164620255)

Your ban ID: (70804)

Banned by: ([FL] NightHawkd)

Reason: (BRA (70014) - Mass Prop minging)

Involved: ( a  just me.)

Why we should unban you: (firstly the reason i am applying for an unban is because the city rp map is my most favourite maps i play with my friend with semi serious roleplaying which i do with my brother and friends i have met on one of your servers, im pretty new to the pc gaming and found the city rp is my favourite with the jobs and most of the people on it who take it serious, my reason i have ben banned is is becasue i was accused of mass minging, i was accused by somebody on the server who was on the stage trying to start arguements with alot of people for no reason and because i was there he aimed most of his anger at me, i was with a friend called kispasp who was talking with me before this all happened, the person who shouted told me i was spawing stuff on his stage when this semi riot thing started againt him becuase he was abusing other players threatening he will get everyone banned and they were spawning tomatoes trolleys ect and the guy who was going mad accused me wrongfully and said i will be banned and he was happy for it when i did nothing i even said im innocent! please could you remove my ban also please i really dont want to stop playing on this roleplaying server this is also my first ban as im new to pc gaming as i said above, thankyou and sorry for any trouble. 
james )
if somone is available #
Don't bump your own unban, wait patiently.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(04-03-2016, 06:13 PM)Falcao Wrote: Don't bump your own unban, wait patiently.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

ok im sorry, how long does it usually take to get a decison? thanks
ok im sorry, how long does it usually take to get a decison? thanks
Approved.

Ban length will be shortened to 2 weeks.

Closing note:

We do not take propspamming lightly, as it can lag out the servers and it can ruin other peoples experiences completely eventually having them leave.
Read the rules and obey them from now on.