AwestruckBullet promoted to Moderator
(04-04-2016, 01:53 AM)Hitman Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 12:25 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 12:12 AM)Hitman Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 09:13 PM)Perqe Wrote: Awestruck... WHat can i say i leave and then come back and you're mod. Im sure you will do great. ALso, is this the first ginger moderator?

No.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Hitman a ginger ninja? 

GHOSTK1LL3R
Fearless Community Member

No I'm not a ginger.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Ah ok. 

GHOSTK1LL3R 
Fearless Community Member
Welcome to the team awestruck! Btw is that an adminsuit? Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Skummet's post:
  • Awestruck
Congratz and now you really need to take pills m8.
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Awestruck
Gratz lad, i dont really know you that well, but you seem like a nice guy who knows his shit Smile
I hadnt expected this. (i seem to be the only one judging from this thread, lol)

Im going to be honest. I have had my doubts about you due to certain courthouse cases in the past. Im not going in detail here but in some you acted weird and biased in my opinion. Its possible that i misjudged it since i wasnt involved at all, but still.
Last few months we're different though and you turned out to be a big help for the community. So im assuming i misjudged you.

Good luck moderating the servers and if someone bullies you for being a ginger, just call me and we will kick there ass together. Gingers should look out for eachother xD.
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Awestruck
(04-04-2016, 10:43 AM)Baskingner Wrote: I hadnt expected this. (i seem to be the only one judging from this thread, lol)

Im going to be honest. I have had my doubts about you due to certain courthouse cases in the past. Im not going in detail here but in some you acted weird and biased in my opinion. Its possible that i misjudged it since i wasnt involved at all, but still.
Last few months we're different though and you turned out to be a big help for the community. So im assuming i misjudged you.

Good luck moderating the servers and if someone bullies you for being a ginger, just call me and we will kick there ass together. Gingers should look out for eachother xD.

You're right. I was a fool. But, I got my act together. 

Ginger 4 lief G
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 5 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Baskingner, Reebs, DreeBott, TheMJ, mintblackbeard
omg yes, congrats man, a well deserved promotion Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Awestruck
Gratz dude! I'm sure you'll do great.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Awestruck
Congrats Smile