CityRP Rule Question
Question 
I just noticed the following rule and have a question:

Quote:14.5 *UPDATED* Do not provoke the government raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile.

If the president makes it against the law to have high walls, does that mean crims should not build high walls (as they would not be keeping a low profile).

Another question (if yes to the above) is would they be punished (blacklisted/banned) for breaking a server rule (14.5) ?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
To my knowledge, having high walls when they are illegal is not a violation of this rule. Provoking, following my understanding of the word, would be if you, for example decided to go around repeatedly breaking the law in order to "bait" the police to your base. That is my understanding of the rule and I can ask for a staff member to respond to this if you wish.

Hope I was able to help!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Brikaas
I think it the rule is more intended for people who shoot around themselves to make noise, flashes guns over the walls and sends request messages to the government about guns and contraband.
You can see examples everywhere, like for example the people basing at Slums appartments. Then flashing their guns towards the nexus entrance to bait police.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-03-2016, 04:40 PM)Reebs Wrote: I can ask for a staff member to respond to this if you wish.

Yes please, would rather an official response on this one (as people have different opinions and can interpret things differently).
At least with an official response it takes out "the risk" of 'is it' or 'isn't it'.

As long as the official response doesn't start with 'in my opinion' :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The thing that Reebs responded Is accurate,

To keep a low profile means more of Not having your guns out when guarding around as you Indeed want to have a low profile, also goes for using /request to call cops on yourself.

Having a high wall doesn't have anything to do with rule 14.5, cause your not really doing It on purpose.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Reebs