Poll: Do you use Shadowplay?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
75.00%
6 75.00%
No! (What do you use?)
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nvidia Shadowplay
I was wondering if anyone on this server uses Nvidia's Shadowplay to perhaps gather evidence about themselves or other players. If so, what Graphics Card do you have?

I remember in the old days we used to have to record all the time, then edit the rule breakings out for staff. Damn, those file sizes were larger than Rihanna's forehead! Nobody ever liked doing that, but it had to be done unless you could quickly press F9 or whatever your hot key was!

For those who don't know what NVIDIA's Shadowplay is, its like a program that lets you record. When using this you get a very minute performance hit (Not even FPS for me) and you can record like up to 20 minutes in the past meaning that if you didn't manage to record something, you just press like ALT + F10 and boom, you got it anyway. 

Anyway. My question is; Do you use it? What graphics card do you have if you do and if you don't, what do you use? 

I have an AMD card, it sucks major d*ck. Still using FRAPS.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
GTX 960 4gb
(04-03-2016, 12:35 PM)summotion Wrote: I have an AMD card, it sucks major d*ck. Still using FRAPS.
yep! I remember that issue with my old laptop! Fraps has HUGE files too! (Rip)

(04-03-2016, 12:46 PM)connbob Wrote: GTX 960 4gb
That's cool man! What's the performance? I have a 970 and when I play some DarkRP servers its very laggy and bad, how is it for you on this server?
Using shadowplay on all my ban requests Smile.
GTX 880 I believe.
I use Action!, I personally prefer it. And to keep the fps high and file size down, I use NVIDIA NVENC encoding, built in with the software and my card.

GTX 760, 2 Gigs of VRAM.
(04-03-2016, 02:36 PM)Mist Wrote: Using shadowplay on all my ban requests Smile.
GTX 880 I believe.
I thought you said 980 then! I was like; woah. damn!

(04-03-2016, 04:47 PM)Brax Wrote: I use Action!, I personally prefer it. And to keep the fps high and file size down, I use NVIDIA NVENC encoding, built in with the software and my card.

GTX 760, 2 Gigs of VRAM.

I think i've heard of that before, might have used it before. Either way I've heard good things about it! I think NVIDIAs encoding on the GPU's is what makes the performance hit incredibly low with Shadowplay.
(04-03-2016, 01:28 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 12:46 PM)connbob Wrote: GTX 960 4gb
That's cool man! What's the performance? I have a 970 and when I play some DarkRP servers its very laggy and bad, how is it for you on this server?

Because G-Mod is unoptimised for systems nowadays
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • Coupcunt