Double Accounting
Would it be double accounting if I had a brother, for example, and he played FL on my PC but on his steam account? Even though it would not be me playing, would that still be double accounting?

I've seen other people be banned for Double Accounting when it was their Brother's account or something like that...

Just curious.
Shouldn't see it as a problem. Although as long as you state who is who to staff members then you should be alright!
Regards, Midget

The following 2 users Like Midget's post:
  • MegaOmega, Grunt
(04-02-2016, 03:15 PM)MidgetHD Wrote: Shouldn't see it as a problem. Although as long as you state who is who to staff members then you should be alright!

^ Because it will come up as the same IP due to you coming from the same house, so it looks like there are two of you in and/or on different steam accounts.
Nope, many siblings play here.
Regards,
aviator
So should I contact an admin and say who is who?
(04-02-2016, 04:11 PM)MegaOmega Wrote: So should I contact an admin and say who is who?

Pretty much, you also need proof that you're not double accounting, but playing with your sibling.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
(04-02-2016, 04:38 PM)summotion Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 04:11 PM)MegaOmega Wrote: So should I contact an admin and say who is who?

Pretty much, you also need proof that you're not double accounting, but playing with your sibling.

We can't really be on the server at the same time as he uses Family Sharing from my account, but I've informed an Admin.
The following 1 user Likes MegaOmega's post:
  • Midget
So long as Staff are aware of this, there should not be a problem. Many siblings play here, as previously stated. I could direct a member of the staff team to this thread of you would like me to.

Hope I was able to help!

EDIT: Due to my brilliant reading skills without glasses I see that you have already informed an administrator.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(04-03-2016, 04:43 PM)Reebs Wrote: So long as Staff are aware of this, there should not be a problem. Many siblings play here, as previously stated. I could direct a member of the staff team to this thread of you would like me to.

Hope I was able to help!

I've sent a PM to Avgar but I don't know if he has seen it or not.
Thanks for the help!
The following 1 user Likes MegaOmega's post:
  • Reebs