Report: Bacunt
Name of player: Bacunt

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:100282959

Time in GMT: 19:40 (GMT +2)

Server: v2d

Summary: The video explains itself. A medic, is standing on another player's vehicle while spamming the "muscle" act. I tell him to quit it, but continues to act out with his childish behaviour.

Evidence:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBYHcTR9...e=youtu.be
Involved - My ambulance.
Alright, so basically, Bacunt for some reason can't actually hear anything out of his speakers. I can't defend his FailRP behavior, but every time I try to talk to him using my mic, he tells me to type instead, so I'm going to assume that's why he didn't stop.
(04-02-2016, 07:31 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: Involved - My ambulance.
Alright, so basically, Bacunt for some reason can't actually hear anything out of his speakers. I can't defend his FailRP behavior, but every time I try to talk to him using my mic, he tells me to type instead, so I'm going to assume that's why he didn't stop.

He should've said that instead of "wotm8", in-game..
Bacunt does not currently have access to his forum account so I'm replying for him:

"I was being silly, I was waiting for Emil to lose NLR so we can go back to our RP and continue with it, I was bored and decided to do the muscle, I didn't hear you right and I didn't think it'd be that much of a problem, I was also unaware that it was breaking a rule."
EDIT: He just found his password again, he will probably be replying if there's anything to reply about.
I have no response. This is no excuse, and he should still recieve a punishment for the childish behaviour.

Waiting for staff conclusion.
Fail RP is Fail RP.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]