Unbean request to John John
Your name: John John 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17351830

Your ban ID: 70792

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: BRA (69972) - RDM, Revengekill (NLR)

Involved/What Happened: I can't remember really well because the abusers were the guys at the moment, a corleone, rebel or even a citizen, but there were 3 guys and my friend. We were trying to earn money that time, when we came to evocity, we saw them with AKs/Shotguns making someone hostage, in the middle of evocity/mainstreet (Not allowed), we were seeing from far away, when one of them randomly tried to make me hostage and mug (strange no?), and my friend was far from us, when he saw it he pulled out a gun and saved me, and we ran away, then its when the confusion starts, the guy and his friend come back to the place where he died (NLR) and start shooting both of us, and I think I killed him this time because I got his AK when he died first time, but my friend died, where all this happened we were next to the bank, when we left that area, the guys came again, but only one of them were RDMING, the others were just seeing or had a gun pulled out, he killed me, problaby my friend too, when I spawned, he and his friends were chasing and shooting me from far away, then I pulled out my AWP Smile, killed all of them, when I was going to pick up their guns the guy appeared again and problaby killed me (Check the logs pleaseee), I got mad and killed him too (I admit it, it was a big confusion), but the guys that reported me, these that were breaking thousand of rules, started everything, breaking NLR/Rdming/proppushing. At a moment of this war when I killed all of them, the guy's friend said that would report me, for RDMING, but he was one of the guy's friends, that was armed too. Anyways, thats what happened.

Why we should unban (or shorten it) you: I would like to get my ban shortened please (2 Days ban - 1 has already expired), because I had no other choice, if I hadn't kill them any of the moments I would get spawn killed.
So, basically, admins just ignore requests?
It's been a day, we are not obliged to respond immediately as it can take time to look deeper into things or failing that, we have lives to attend to other than Garry's Mod. Be patient and wait.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Alright thanks
If you witness any rulebreak, you can report it through a player report. Not rulebreak yourself.

You can take a look at this video http://plays.tv/video/56fde3e8c82dc8455d/cityrp-rdm again and see what I'm talking about.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]