Got banned for ''RDM''
My name: BlueScattle

My ban ID: 4400

I got banned for ''RDM'', but I didn't really RDM, if I did it really wasn't on purpose.
The President wrote in broadcast: ''I'm in the UM, safe and sound''. Me and my buddy PiqueRoz went over there to raid him, because of his rules saying that every non-government had to walk crouched. So we went over there and he killed 2 guys with his crowbar, I moved into the UM and killed 2 guys with my M4, then I ran around trying, to find the President. Suddenly an admin came by, and asked me, my reason for the raid, I told him, and then he told me the President lied, and said I killed 2 men that wasn't armed. Then he said ''That's RDM'' and banned me.

I know I only got banned in 24 hours, but it wasn't ''less'' than 24 hours.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
Oh really? Why did you kill me I had NOTHING to do with it.
I saw somebody behind a tree so I walk over there and see this. Next thing that happens is when you just shoot me, we actually look at eachother for about 5 seconds before you shoot, luckily I called the admin before you killed me. I had nothing to do with this all I was doing was running my NPP where you retards show up and interrupt everything..

[Image: AB07ADEC385D85BA6D38577A431B2C7F5F1A5A26]
As I said I was looking for the President and then I saw your guys in his ''house'', I thought you had something to do with him so I shot you, so that you won't call the cops or anything. I wasn't trying to RDM or anything, really.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
It wasn't his "HOUSE" it was our nuclear powerplant which he visited.....
Okay, I see it now. I did something wrong. I'm taking my punishment out, not going to cry about this anymore QQ
Okay, I get it now. I did something wrong. I'm taking my punishment, cause I did something wrong.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane