Ban Req on xL
Name of player: xL

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:37622074

Time in GMT: cant remember, forums were down

Server: v2d

Summary: Doomfort, we think

Evidencehttp://sendvid.com/l52z60yk
If the base that we had created was indeed a doomfort, we had no idea. I even looked over the explanation for it on the server's F1 menu, and didn't think I was breaking any of those rules. The only thing I myself will ADMIT to, is that we had a fading door inside of a purchasable door. We however made sure that the purchasable door was open at all times, so that there weren't two doors on top of each other. If the base shown in shortcat's video was indeed a doomfort, I deeply apologize. We (the base owners) are all fully willing to give back any lost items and/or money to the affected players to avoid being banned for something I didn't know was against the rules. I really hope we can come to a mutual agreement on this issue, and I respect the fact that you are trying your best to keep the community clean of rule-breakers, shortcat.
I take full responsibility for the one way props that are in the base, before i built them i looked in the props rules tab and did not see a rule about them. I later was aware that they were under the base rule tab. I am deeply sorry for the confusion and breaking that rule but we weren't aware.
(04-01-2016, 08:18 PM)EoT.hypinos Wrote: I take full responsibility for the one way props that are in the base, before i built them i looked in the props rules tab and did not see a rule about them. I later was aware that they were under the base rule tab. I am deeply sorry for the confusion and breaking that rule but we weren't aware.
also, i'd like to just say i believe the outside gate (rainbow colored one) was too tall. Not sure if it really was, but Hitman came to my base and he said the fence was too tall, and i am pretty sure it wasnt as tall as this one.
A minor blacklist will be issued due to both the walls being too high the accused players admitting their mistakes.
Sounds like an honest mistake.

Approved.