Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Add a New Supercar to Fearless
(04-10-2016, 10:13 PM)Sentinel Wrote: adding these cars will make FL look like a darkRP server.
Worst suggestion -support

Lol k. The bugatti might make it look like a DarkRP server, but most Perp servers have all these cars.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
+support for Bugatti!
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
The Porsche is the most realistic?

How is it more realistic than the P1 or the Veyron SS?
Top Speeds:
Veyron: 266mph
P1/918: 217mph

0-60mph
918: 2.2s
Veyron: 2.4s
P1: 2.5s

Around a track the P1 and 918 are brutal, and would annihilate a Veyron any day. The Veyron is a luxury car that just happens to have a metric fuckton of power. It's not made for racing around a track, it's made for making little boys cream their pants, which makes it the best choice for the server.
lol
(04-19-2016, 09:01 PM)Stomm Wrote: The Porsche is the most realistic?

Top Speeds:

0-60mph

Around a track the P1 and 918 are brutal, and would annihilate a Veyron any day. The Veyron is a luxury car that just happens to have a metric fuckton of power. It's not made for racing around a track, it's made for making little boys cream their pants, which makes it the best choice for the server.

That moment when you test a car in singleplayer and dont know anything about simple editing. -.- You know you can adjust the speeds? I mean obv thats whats done with all the cars in FL to keep it as realistic as possible...
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
+ support 
all
+/- support because if someone has it and is speeding its almost impossible for police officers to stop them. But other wise i like the suggestion
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
(04-21-2016, 04:29 PM)Demonic Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 09:01 PM)Stomm Wrote: The Porsche is the most realistic?

Top Speeds:

0-60mph

That moment when you test a car in singleplayer and dont know anything about simple editing. -.- You know you can adjust the speeds? I mean obv thats whats done with all the cars in FL to keep it as realistic as possible...

I used real world facts and figures. Cars on FL are not edited to keep them realistic, they are edited to be appropriate for the map size.

Please think next time before calling someone else stupid, no matter how subtly you think you're doing it.
lol
+Support
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
+supp for all of em!
+Support
Hmm, seems like that McLaren P1 would sure suit Fearless. Bugatti is just too OP for me and the Porsche doesn't appeal to me either.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Kispasp