Report : Fealz - Youtube
Thread Title: Report: Fealz - Youtube

Name of player: Fealz - Youtube

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:97591447

Time in GMT: about 9.50 am Zagreb Time

Server: v33x

Summary: Okey so what happend is I was just in my house while guy Called Fealz - YOutube was driving nuts with his car that he almost killed me, then after that he crashed into my car so fast that he broke it, after that he was trying to kill him using his car, then I killed him... After that while I was trying to get his car, he reconnected to game ( avoiding NLR ) 

Evidence:: (Try to get as much evidence as you can get)

[Image: 0CA9251008E3A5D9913C6C186173D9C2DEDD09CF]

You can see in this picture he reconnected while I was stealing his car

[Image: D25709C1B1DC2C23298CFBBBC16B9D97F1AE6E31]
I didn't screenshoted his car and when he left, didn't use record either, because I didn't know this would happend...
Is this all the evidence you have?
I was driving on the street and i started drifting then i parked behind your car and my car hitted yours not even hard in maybe 5 mph and i got out of the car and you started shooting me and then you killed me. Thats why i told you it was an RDM but you didn't listen and you only keept saying that my voice was annoying and that you did not like it so i did not have any chance to talk.
And yes i did reconnect beacuse i wasn't on the server for more than 2 minutes before getting rdmed.
Well I got few people that can tell that this happend on server
That wasn't parking at all and that wasnt drifting, you were drifting and going into my car as well as me, we are here about your NRL avoiding
I just said why i did it. It was parking
As I told you like five times, that was not parking ( crushing into my car as fast as you can and almost killed me with your car ) now leave this to admins
Involved the person admitted he left to braek nlr
and and every one there said how he randomly smashed the guys car
Regardless of whether it was RDM or not, you're not allowed to R/C in order to get your car back instantly after having died in/next to it.

Approved.