Unban ☢freekillercy™
Your name: ☢freekillercy™

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56397106

Your ban ID: 70762

Banned by: [FL:M] Generation

Reason: RDM

Involved: A fireman with I dont remember his name, the admin who banned me and myself.

Why we should unban you: I think I should get unbanned because, This ban was really random, also, I haven't done nothing wrong. I mean, the fireman was trying to ran over a part of my store with an AXE at the keypad, I called a police officer and asked for demotion to president, the police officer came, did the same and killed him after many requests to get him out and warnings. After it, he came again to the store (NLR) no more than 1 minute, and started to brake the keypad with the AXE and spawning lights at my store, I told him to get out of my store and he did nothing. so I took out a gun and threated him, he ignored me so I killed him and admin appeared, froze me and banned me without trying to understand what happened there and w/o conversations.
I think I should get unbanned because the fireman should be the one who gets banned, afterall he got only 7 hours.
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
Sorry for twice posts, it said that I hadn't posted anything first time.
Hi freekillercy,

I fixed your template so that it's easier to read.
Pending response from Generation.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(03-31-2016, 07:17 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Hi freekillercy,

Hello Infernaw, I remember to see you on the server at that time, also, it is a waste of time to wait for generation response, afterall the ban should  Be expired by the time he answers. But good luck with that Wink
(03-31-2016, 09:05 AM)freekillercy Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 07:17 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Hi freekillercy,

Hello Infernaw, I remember to see you on the server at that time, also, it is a waste of time to wait for generation response, afterall the ban should  Be expired by the time he answers. But good luck with that Wink

Whilst that is true, this way it has a possibility of atleast getting wiped from your ban record.
Agree
Hello

This was ban wasn't random. You were a GUN DEALER at this time, you're supposed to sell weapons. If you're having problems with a player, use "@ <message>" to contact a staff member. You just killed the fireman as you said but let me add this to the situation now that I know more, since at this time, I just join the server and saw a GD shooting a fireman, you clearly backseat administrated (since the player started to brake the keypad with the AXE and spawning lights at your store, you shot him down instead of using @ to stop him).

Generation
Fearless Moderator
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
With the above being stated, the ban is confirmed valid.

UBR denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]