My unban request.
Your name: Username: lukas_youtubian - Nickname: zer0

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80262867

Your ban ID: My 2 perma bans (If you would like to investigate my initial bans, please ask for the IDs) - 61914 and 62988

Banned by: The idiotic double accounting I did by Console and the initial perma ban was by John Handcock (Rolorox)

Reason: Double Accounting, CDM on purpose during a gunfight, claims to not know it isn't allowed. Last Chance Done.

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Hello, I am Lukas/Zero Lukas/Bwekfast. I was permabanned 7-9 months ago before the split for reaching my maximum bans reached. After I had reached this point, it was approximately a month after where I went on the server with my alt and go permabanned once again for double accounting. The double accounting ban was absolutely stupid of me, just because I missed the server I decided to break the rules once more which ended up in deeper consequences, which hopefully can be seen past as I have changed.

In 7-9 months, people can change. I went from game to game trying to find an enjoyable, fun community like fearless but it just isn't the same. I personally believe that I can prove to people that I am a different person, with a different attitude. I've fallen in love with the roleplay aspect of video games and I really think FL is the place to return to if I can beg for a second chance and be given it. The majority of my first bans were from me having about 6 hours and not reading the rules and breaking them. Although I believe the admin was a bit harsh on me banning me without explaining what the server is about, I admit that I still broke the rules.

I still have close friends on here that I wish to reconnect with, and the only way to properly connect with them is to come back and enjoy my time with everyone, no trouble will be caused from me.

I just want to state that my 2 perma bans were prior to the community split so a few of my current bans may be unjust but I also want to state that I do personally apologize for the rules that I actually broke and the bans were the only lessons that could actually teach me.

Thank you for reading this, and if you do consider my return to be valid, I'd also like to thank you for even the consideration.

Many thanks - zer0
[Image: cYnBHHx.png]
The unban rules state that you do not make an unban request if you know you broke the rules. If you did indeed double account like you admitted to this ban should not be lifted. What makes you so special from other double accounters?

It doesn't matter how old your bans are, they are still there.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
What makes me different is that I have actually learnt from my mistakes, and I deeply want a second chance just to prove that I can come back without causing anymore mingery, but to solely RP and have a good time.
But you fail to read the unban rules which states if you know you broke a rule, do not post an unban request and we have a written confession above tha you broke one of the biggest rules we have besides hacking.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
What other options are there to get back onto the server when you have matured and realized that you were immature and childish and that was the main reason why you got banned but I now realize that I can change, the rules may state that do not make an UBR if you know you broke the rules but I know I can change because my personality has already changed. I just want it to be considered.
(03-30-2016, 04:26 PM)[FL:RP] Lukas Wrote: What other options are there to get back onto the server when you have matured and realized that you were immature and childish and that was the main reason why you got banned but I now realize that I can change, the rules may state that do not make an UBR if you know you broke the rules but I know I can change because my personality has already changed. I just want it to be considered.

You changing does not justify the fact that you deserve a second chance. You still double accounted. What do you have to say about that?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(03-30-2016, 04:31 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 04:26 PM)[FL:RP] Lukas Wrote: What other options are there to get back onto the server when you have matured and realized that you were immature and childish and that was the main reason why you got banned but I now realize that I can change, the rules may state that do not make an UBR if you know you broke the rules but I know I can change because my personality has already changed. I just want it to be considered.

You changing does not justify the fact that you deserve a second chance. You still double accounted. What do you have to say about that?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I've already explained why I double accounted and that is the ban that I most regret of all. I don't even have alt accounts anymore because of it. I don't know what you expect me to say because it has happened and the only thing that I can do to ask for a second chance. It legit will not happen again regarding any other community, as when I did it I didn't realize the huge consequence and it was a very frightening time for me as I believed I lost FL forever - which I have now done but hopefully redeeming myself after all these months is my final option.
Please close the thread as I have informed a Super Admin regarding the situation.
Moved.