[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(03-31-2016, 08:28 PM)taXXeN22 Wrote:
Welcome to the shipwreck!
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: [FL:RP]Calums_universe
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45944951
Reason to join?
Really like joining in on events and this one looks great. I especially love survival RP, and you organised it.
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Calum Lockser
Describe your character after the shipwreck: Lonely, agitated and slightly excited. Calum has a passion for adventure which is the reason for the excitement however calum will learn to realize the true danger he is in and will have to face reality sooner or later.
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? Calum joined the Crew to pursuit his passion for adventuring and exploration! He worked as a navigator on the ship due to his great skills in geography. He also joined to tick some life bucket lists, to adventure and be free.
The following 1 user Likes Calums_universe's post:
  • Brikaas
(03-31-2016, 08:52 PM)Calums_universe Wrote:
Welcome to the shipwreck!
So hyped for the event. CANT WAIT!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Application
-OOC Information-
Steam Name:FinnDoesGames
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63257200
Reason to join? I would like to join this event because I am into survival and Bear Grylls, it also looks like a fun event to take part in, also to get a chance to get my first RPP.
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Michael 'Fish' Scholfield
Describe your character after the shipwreck: Confused
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? I joined the Thesus Crew because I got sacket from my old job and I had no qualifications to do any other job. So this was my last resort.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Stitch
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56170113
Reason to join? Looks like fun

-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Sam "Stitch" Stitcherman
Describe your character after the shipwreck: -In 3rd Person-
After the whole event, Sam managed to hold it together and keep his cool. He tries to take more of a leadership role, as he notices that others aren't coping very well and he isn't being affected by the whole shipwreck.
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? Joined because I have always had a passion in fishing, not to mention I am really good at it
The following 1 user Likes Stitch's post:
  • Brikaas
(04-01-2016, 04:58 PM)Stitch Wrote:
Welcome to the Shipwreck!
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: FinnDaHamsta
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63257200
Reason to join? I love survival and outdoor thing like that and I watch Bear Grylls and  I also think this is a good way to get my first RPP it also looks like a really fun event.
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Finn 'Enzo' Hamsta
Describe your character after the shipwreck: Confused, starving, sore and aching, lost.
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? I joined The Thesus Crew because I got sacked from my old job and I had no other qualifications to get a different job nearby. So I came to the Thesus Crew as my last resort.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
-Application
-OOC Information
Steamname: [FL:RP] BluE*
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62337166
I love to roleplay with others and an event is always fun to attend Cheese
-IC Information
Name: Tom Brady
Description: I am very traumatized after the whole thing happened, i am having suicide thoughts and hearing voices in my head when i sleep.  I hallucinates very often about people or animals.
Why did i join the Shipwreck Crew: I joined the crew because i love the sea! I love the beautiful nature on the sea and all the animals of course. I love to fish and to explore, my dad was also a fisherman and part of a crew, he taught me how to fish and to cordinate out on the sea.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Brikaas